APPLY: AGIP OIL M.SC SCHOLARSHIP 2016
AGIP Oil Nigeria Is currently receiving Applications for the 2016/2017 M.Sc Scholarship for Nigerians who intend to Study Abroad. The scheme is Specifically for Graduates who want to further their studies to Masters Degree. See Conditions for application, Application requirements and How to apply for the Agip M.Sc 2016 Scholarship Scheme after the cut . . .To qualify for 2016/2017 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognised Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2016.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply:
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
1. ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible.
4. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other companies and agencies are not eligible.
5. Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
6. Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
7. Application closes midnight, 26th June, 2016.
The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 9th July, 2016