WAEC Releases 2016/2017 Examination Results (Check Here)

WAEC Releases 2016/2017 Examination Results (Check Here)

2016 WAEC RESULT RELEASED + CHECK WAEC 2016 RESULT.

The West African Examinations Council has officially announced the release of the May/June 2016 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results. See Link to Result Checker after the cut . . .

2016 WAEC RESULT CHECKER

Speaking during a press conference in Lagos, the Head of National Office (HNO), Mr. Isaac Adenipekun, said that a total of 1,552,758 candidates registered for the examination, out of which 1,544,234 sat for the exam.

He said that 825,650, representing 53.5% were male while 718,585, representing 46.5% were female.

In a breakdown of the results, a total of 1,393,907 candidates, representing 90.26% have their results fully released while 158,718 candidates, representing 9.74% have a few of their subjects still being processed due to some errors mainly traceable to the candidates and schools in the course of registration or writing the examination.

ALSO SEE: IMO STATE UNIVERSITY FINAL YEAR STUDENT BRUTALLY MURDERED BY CULTISTS (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

Such errors are being corrected by the Council to enable the affected candidates get their results fully processed and released subsequently.

A total of 878,040 candidates, representing 52.97%, obtained credits in five subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics.

The HNO added that there was a significant improvement in the performance of candidates when compared with the results of 2014 and 2015 examinations.

Speaking on the performance of blind candidates, Mr. Adenipekun, said that 133 visually challenged candidates registered for and sat for the examination from which 23 candidates, representing 17.29% got credits in 5 subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.

He further stated that candidates will be able to check their results on the Council’s website within the next 24 hours (August 6th, 2016).

Candidates are therefore asked to check their result using this link: http://www.waecdirect.org/

ALSO SEE: NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA IS RECRUITING!!!

Related posts

84 Comments

1. Funsho Guddy

DUE TO THE MASS FAILURE OF WAEC 2016/2017 EXAMS WE DECIDED TO HELP CANDIDATE THAT DID NOT MAKE IT UP TO THE GRADE MARK BY UPGRADING OF HIS/HER RESULT (WAEC 2016) FOR THOSE CANDIDATE THAT ARE SITTING FOR 2016/2017 WAEC MAY/JUNE, CALL OR ADD MR FUNSHO • O 08152849141 OR ADD US ON WHATAPP 07037345259 FOR HELP AND UPDATES. ITS 100% SURE AND CONFIRMED.

1. JONE

I’m Jane from Asaba, i wrote my third waec exam last year and it came out this year and all my results were been withheld, our family friend Mr sam introduced me to [Dr] Mrs Adekunle who helped me upgrade my waec result, i couldn’t believe it because it was my third time of writing this exam, you can also contact her via 07031032332 for your upgrade.

2. stephine

hello good morning to my fellow student that write jamb result…… my was bad so i was crying were a friend of mine told me not to cry again that she can help me so i said how is that going to happen she ask me to call MR FRANK for help. so now i can testify that this is real call him on this number 09061243458

2. mr mark

Hello

everyone my name is John
    marty I am 35 year old live
    in Ghana and I am working in oil
    company and I was looking
    for a rich sugar mummy on
    Facebook and I saw some
    many agent online and they
    wear eating my money and
    run away until I meet am agent
    called mr. Mark and then i
    call him and he told me to register
    and I do everything he
    asking me to do and after that he
    told me to come abuja so
    that I can meet her and I come and
    I meet her there that is
    how I meet my sugar mummy and
    if you are in need of
    sugar mummy kindly contact Mr.
    Mark no 08032057957 moneysam638@gmail.com

3. Pingback: FG Scraps HND, Merges Polytechnics with Universities • Nigeria News, Gist, Politics & Information Website - MyNaijaInfo

4. jone

I am so happy today….thank you lord God
    bless you mr kunle for helping me to
    release
    my withheld 2015/2016 waec gce result as
    this was the second time i wrote this same
    exam i thank you mr kunle for helping
    me,i
    made all the subjects thanks so much for
    God will reward you,now I can take jamb
    form.Here is also his number if you need
    this
    kind of help or you want to upgrade yours
    as
    it was some one that also gave me his
    number 09039054166

5. Promise

Unbelievable after 2years of writing waec I finally made it. I want to say a very big thanks to a waec officer Mr Austine for helping me to upgrade my result. I went to check my result because I heard it was out, to my surprise I failed the three subjects I need most, I was so lost because I know if I tell my parents they won’t enroll for me again because it’s my third time , I decided to browse the Internet to see if I could get a link, and I came across a comment about Mr Austine how he has been helping a lot of people in upgrading and releasing their waec result, at first I doubted it if waec result can truly be upgraded, but something motivated me I decided to call him with this number 08147291499 , I explained everything to him about my result and he told me not to worry about it he will help me I sent him my exam details. And I did all what he asked me to do because I know he is my last hope. This afternoon he called me to go and recheck the result and I couldn’t believe what I saw he has already upgraded the three subject, I called him to thank him and asked what about the original result he told me that was the first thing he did before upgrading the one on the Internet,
    I am very happy now because I can now show my parent my result, I advice if you need somebody you can trust with you waec problems either upgrading or releasing your held result or any other problem here is Mr Austine number 08147291499

6. abdul

So Mr. Frank was really able to upgrade my Waec 2016 result which i neva believe would be possible. with the help of Mr. Frank my English,Biology,physics and economics that waz F9,E8 and D7 was upgraded to B2’s in all just within 18hours after i contacted him.So if you need help to upgrade your own result i will advice you to contact Mr. Frank {07032813418} because he is the only that has the power and the Link to help you and put a smile on your face. Once again i say Tank u my Oga u do well 4 me…

7. rose

waec 2016 result has been released all thanks to Mr Jeffery for helping on my waec result,i went to check my result
    yesterday online,to my greatest shock i failed Maths and economics,i was so deverstated not knowing what to do because this is my second time of writing,what should i do if my parents find out,then i told a friend,she gave Me one Mr jeffery’s number,at first i didnt believe,i decided to check if he could be of help because i dont have another alternative, i called him and explained everything to him he told me the result can be upgraded and i did everything he ask of me,later this afternoon he called me to go and check and to my greatest suprise he has upgrade the two subject,i am so happy now
    i advice if you are having problem with your waec result or you need upgrading or you are having a held result he is a man you can trust call him now on 08102884916

8. justine

i never believed waec result can be upgrade but today i do because I’m a living testimony of that i was given a waec official number by my my aunty to call which i did and i was asked to send my details which i also did the after the procedure i was asked to go and check it and getting there where i went to check i was surprised because my result was upgraded to a better one if anyone have a problem with their results you can call him on +2347051739589 he will assist

9. Shola

Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is shola last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year.

10. Shola

One day, i saw a post on the internet by one Sophia thanking MR HUMPHREY on how he helped her release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and MR HUMPHREY the WAEC officer told me not to worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surpprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to MR HUMPHREY and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call MR HUMPHREY on his number (07017146138)Thank you very much sir and God bless you..

11. Adedeji Miracle

my name is Adedeji Miracle i wrote my waec of this year just on friday last week when i checked my result it was very bad most especially my mathematics and english language was failed and i am so disturb because i am a jamb bite of this year and am so desperate to be in school this year because all my friend are all already in school last year and i don’t want to stay home again this year so on my brouwsing in the internet i ment a student talking how his result was been upgraded by Mr Fadipo and so many more comments about him like helping student also to releasing their withheld results so i have to give atry but at first i did not believe it until i crossed my mined and but a call to Mr Fadipo and i explained everything to him also i told one of my friend about it but he was like discouraging me that it is a fake but the way Mr Fadipo talked to me does not give me any sign that is a fake,so i give a try by trusting him and i sent my weac details to him so to my greatest surprised now i just checked my result and all the faild subjects was been upgraded,once again thanks to Mr Fadipo for his kind gensture,you can reach him through this number 08143068500.

12. mary

Out of my busy schedule, Am out here one more time to let you all that wrote WAEC,JAMB,NECO,WAEC GCE AND NECO GCE many years ago and the recent concluded WAEC EXAM AND THE ONGOING NECO EXAM to know that i am the only solution to your exam problems. Did you make mistake on your date of birth,your names,you did not write any subject well and need to get it upgraded,or you need answers to questions on the on going NECO EXAM and also you need to upgrade any of the exams you wrote in the past, The solution is here. If you know you wrote the just concluded WAEC and you know there are some subjects that you need upgrade on them, It is the right time to call now that the upgrading price is still very cheap and not on it high side. Because if the result is out it will be double the normal price. Is me personally making this post Mr Alex. My direct phone number is:07032076032 call to get every of your exam problems solved.

13. Sandra

WAEC exam is not easy to pass, My own was a different case
    cause I failed the subjects I need most I tried to look for were
    I could get help then a friend of mine gave me one of the
    WAEC officer’s number Mr ken telling me how he has been
    helping many people in their waec result and I called him he
    told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade the subject
    so I put all my trust in him though I have not seen him before
    the he told me to send my exam details and the next day he
    told me to go and check I was surprise and I went, I checked
    and I saw the great work he did all thanks to Mr ken my
    result was upgraded so if you need the same help in
    upgrading or you are having a withheld result here is some
    one you can trust you can call Mr ken on 08069528122

14. tonia

WAEC GCE PROBLEM SOLVER IS HERE WITH THE HELP OF MR PIUS CALL TODAY ON 07017698629

IS NO LONGER NEWS THAT MR PIUS AND SOME OTHER WAEC OFFICIALS HAS COME TOGETHER AND SEES REASONS TO HELP SOME CANDIDATE WHO ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON THERE WAEC GCE RESULT…IF YOU ARE FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM CALL MR PIUS TODAY ON 07017698629 _

1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC RESULT
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS

MR PIUS AND YOU WONT REGRET IT … CALL PIUS ON 07017698629

15. vivian

i know some of you will be afraid to check your result.just go and check because no matter how long you wait the result will still be the same so just check now so you will know what to do.a friend of mine gave me a number of a waec official that can help me to upgrade my physic i called him and explained and now its ok so go check now to know what to do.his number is +2349059611486 or +2347051739589. call him and explain yourself then he will help.

16. Ole B. Jensen

Hello! How are you brothers and sisters. How was your
    jamb, waec, neco. When do you wrote your waec. Last year
    or this year. If you don’t like you score at all you can
    upgrade it by the addmission man of AAU if you want to upgrade your
    jamb, weac, neco, or you want to get addmission to
    2hundrend level,without starting from hundrend levle. Call
    the addmission office for help. +2349038694233. If you want
    to be a educated somebody in life you must read your
    books very very well. Married your studies. Education is the best
    success in life. I wish all the student good success in life.
    good bey

17. morren judiht

Good day my fellow student. My name is morren judiht. I rote my waec this year. But my result was not good at all. My score was 99. So I was verry angry. I my father told elier that if I can be able to get up to 350 to 400 that is not going to take me to university. So I was scead. So I was on google seaching for help. So I saw a post. Upgrading of jamb score, waec score and neco is I saw the number. So I call the number and it wan a addimission office. So I told the my problem and they sald no problem. So the ask me about my registration number so I send it to the. And the ask me so few questions. And hi told me that his going to help me upgrade it to 380 so I was so glade. So after 5hour he call me and told me that it is don’t. I go online and check my result and my score was relly upgraded to 380. I was happy and my dad was happ too. So brothers and sisters if you want to upgrade your own now call the head office for help 09038694233. I thank mr Ole B. Jensen for my life and I thank God too..

18. Nelly

Must Read for all WAEC 2016 candidates.And also a golden opportunity.
    For all WAEC candidates who wrote WAEC and didn’t get up to there required grades I want to let you all know that WAEC upgrade is on and for all interested candidates who failed their WAEC 2016 and still interested in upgrading their results and willing to upgrade their results call +2348103665947..100% Guarantee ____charges applied

19. Violet77

WAEC GCE PROBLEM SOLVER IS HERE WITH THE HELP OF CALL MR EMMA TODAY ON 08158195899
    IS NO LONGER NEWS THAT MR EMMA AND SOME OTHER WAEC OFFICIALS HAS COME TOGETHER AND SEES REASONS TO HELP SOME CANDIDATE WHO ARE FACING DIFFICULT ON THERE WAEC GCE RESULT…IF YOU FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM PLEASE CALL MR KALU TODAY ON 08158195899 ___
    1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC RESULT
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS
    MR EMMA IS THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL THESE PROBLEMS FOR INDEED HE IS A GOOD MAN AND GOD SENT TO RESTORE MY HAPPINESS… CALL MR EMMA TODAY ON 08158195899

20. Abraham

WAEC exam is not easy to pass, My own was a different case
    cause I failed the subjects I need most I tried to look for were
    I could get help then a friend of mine gave me one of the
    WAEC officer’s number Mr ken telling me how he has been
    helping many people in their waec result and I called him he
    told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade the subject
    so I put all my trust in him though I have not seen him before
    the he told me to send my exam details and the next day he
    told me to go and check I was surprise and I went, I checked
    and I saw the great work he did all thanks to Mr ken my result
    was upgraded so if you need the same help in upgrading or
    you are having a withheld result here is some one you can
    trust you can call Mr ken on 08069528122

21. randy jenny

Please if any one need help to UPGRADE his or her

Waec result i will advice such a person to contact

Mr. Steven on (08137944928) because he works in Waec

office and he know what to do and how to do it to

Upgrade someone’s result. I contact him yesterday to

help me Upgrade mine because i failed Maths, English

and Govt, and that same yesterday after i did what

he asked me to do my result was upgraded. so contact

him to upgrade yours immediately because i so much

believe in him. thanks

22. randy jenny

Please if any one need help to UPGRADE his or her

Waec result i will advice such a person to contact

Mr. Steven on (08137944928) because he works in Waec

office and he know what to do and how to do it to

Upgrade someone’s result. I contact him yesterday to

help me Upgrade mine because i failed Maths, English

and Govt, and that same yesterday after i did what

he asked me to do my result was upgraded. so contact

him to upgrade yours immidiately because i so much

believe in him. Tanx

23. ANGELA

So Mr. steven was really able to upgrade my Waec

2016 result which i neva believe would be possible.

with the help of Mr. STEVEN my

English,Biology,physics and economices that waz

F9,E8 and D7 was upgraded to B3’s in all just within

18hours after i contacted him.So if you need help to

upgrade your own result i will advice you to contact

Mr. steven {08137944928} because he is the only that

has the power and the Link to help you and put a

smile on your face. Once again i say Tank u my Oga u

do well 4 me…

24. Emason

Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is

vivian last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers

where withheld of which i was already given

admission into the university, I cried all day

because i don’t want to stay at home for another one

year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one

david thanking Mr steven on how he helped him

release and upgrade his result so I called the

number that was on the post and Mr steven a direct

WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that

my problems are over that he will help me release my

result which to my greatest surprise my result was

release and he also upgrade my maths right now am

very happy and thankful to Mr david and to the

almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any

candidate who have this same problems or want to

upgrade his/her result or need assistance in any

should call Mr steven as well on his number

(08137944928) Thank you very much sir

25. Mr Bello

I WANT TO UPGRADE MY WAEC
    RESULT 2016.
    This is to inform you that
    the 2016 WAEC
    results has been released
    online and available.
    Call on 08161882392

26. Faith Olamde

Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is Faith last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one Johnson thanking Mr. Nicholas Bello on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr. Nicholas Bello the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now
    am very happy and thankful to Mr. Nicholas Bello and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr. Nicholas Bello on his number. 07067768064 thank you very much sir and God bless you…

NOTE: CALL HIM NOW IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY

OF YOUR RESULT : Tel- 07067768064

27. Mr Francis

All thanks to MR FRANCIS for helping me upgrade my waec result.Waec 2015 result has been released I went to check my result and it wasn’t so good I couldn’t tell my parents about it because this is the second time of writing waec exam, out of 9 papers I made only 5 my parents has been asking me about it and I have been given them excuses,I have heard about Waec upgrading I just thought it was some kind of fraud, maybe that was because I haven’t find some one who has really helped me.Once again all thanks to a waec officer MR FRANCIS for helping to upgrade my Waec result ,a friend of mine gave me his number telling me how he has helped so many people in Upgrading their result and helping them released their Withheld waec result so I decided to put my trust in him though I haven’t meant him because I have no option because I also took POST UTME this year so I called Mr FRANCIS I told him all my problems he told me not to worry he will help me ,he told me to send him my center number with the rest of my exam details and I did all what he ask me to do without hesitation ,surprisingly yesterday he called me and ask me to go and check again .I went and checked and I was surprised to see the changes he made he has upgraded the 4 subjects which I failed .Thanks to MR FRANCIS. my result has been upgraded and I can now show my parents my result. Waec result can be Upgraded with 100% sure with the help of MR FRANCIS i will be greedy if i dont share it with you who also needs help He is a man you can trust,you can call him on 07037145182 or 08051786972.

28. Olumen Irabor

Out of my busy schedule, Am out here one more time to let you all that wrote WAEC,JAMB,NECO,WAEC GCE AND NECO GCE many years ago and the recent concluded WAEC EXAM AND THE ONGOING NECO EXAM to know that i am the only solution to your exam problems. Did you make mistake on your date of birth,your names,you did not write any subject well and need to get it upgraded,or you need answers to questions on the on going NECO EXAM and also you need to upgrade any of the exams you wrote in the past, The solution is here. If you know you wrote the just concluded WAEC and you know there are some subjects that you need upgrade on them, It is the right time to call now that the upgrading price is still very cheap and not on it high side. Because if the result is out it will be double the normal price. Is me personally making this post Dr Olumen Irabor. My direct phone number is:07060764708 call to get every of your exam problems solved.

29. DESTINY

Help me thank Mr STEVEN for what he have done in my life. all thanks to Mr STEVEN.. Mr STEVEN, help me upgrade
    my wace result after checking the result yesterday. If you need his help you can as wellcontact him : 08137944928..

30. Ogheneovo

I am Ogheneovo from delta state, I wrote waec exams last year but I didn’t make my waec, I fail Maths and Physis which I felt so bad , I met so many people on line who ate my money, This year I wrote again which I didn’t make my Maths and I’m going for Mechanical engineering and I was afraid , I met so many people on Internet which I don’t know, must of them are 419 not real, I met some of them who ate my money and was in pain for so long and a friend of mine who I told and direct me to a waec official Mr David that he can help me out with the problem. Mr David help me out with my problem , I have my Result now and happy with friend of mine who connect me to Mr David , Thanks also and I really appreciate, thanks to Mr David . In case you found your self over this problem with your result contact the WAEC official who helped me on : 0802 604 3369

31. akanb

WAEC /NECO/GCE/JAMB UPGRADE 2016/2017
    CALL MR AKANBI ON 08132406283
    Waec gce 2016 result has been released, All thanks to

Mr AKNBI from waec office for helping me to upgrade

My Gce result, I checked my result and it wasn’t good

at all,and this is my second time of writing waec exam,I

was having only six credits, I couldn’t tell my parents

about it because of my previous failure and even my

admission just push through and i needed two more

credits for my adimission push because of this same

problem, I decided to browse through the Internet to

see if someone will help me before my mom finds out,

then I saw a comment about Mr Emma on how he has

been helping many waec students upgrading and

releasing their Held results, I couldn’t believe it my self

though is not everybody one should trust, BUT when I

dialed the number and I explained everything to him I

told him if waec result can be upgraded and he told me

it’s very possible he told me to send my exam details

which I did and I did all what he asked me to do

without hesitation surprisingly yesterday he called me

to go and check the result again which I did and I saw

that all the subjects I failed was upgraded
    All thanks to Mr AKANBI, My waec gce result was

upgraded if you are looking for someone you can trust

with your waec problem is Mr AKANBI, I am happy am

free with waec problems now and I can now show my

parents my result. if you need the same help you can

call Mr AKANBI on 08132406283 HE ALSO

UPGRADE THAT OF LAST YEAR TO 2014 IF YOU

ARE INTERESTED CALL HIM AND be FREE NOW .

32. happy

Hello every one my name is HAPPY, i am here in Lagos state i want to use this Great opportunity to thank MR AYO FEMI for helping me out with my WAEC G.C.E, i was already offered admission in University of Lagos, but suddenly when i checked my G.C.E result it was very bad and all hope was lost thinking that my admission will be canceled not knowing that i will be able to upgrade it, so i now explain everything to a friend of mine and she now told me that there is a solution to this my problem she now introduce me to MR AYO FEMI which contact is 07063107358 i now called him and explain every thing to him, he now told me that every thing is going to be fine, he now ask me to foreword all my exam details to him, i now foreword every thing to him within the next three hours MR AYO FEMI call me to go and check when i get to the cafe with my brother we now print it out, my greatest surprise was that my result was upgrade, so any one having problem with his or her result, i will advice you to kindly contact MR AYO FEMI ON:07063107358 for assistance

33. peter

image Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is peter last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year.
    One day, i saw a post on the internet by one blessing thanking Mr ayo femi on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr ayo femi the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surpprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to Mr ayo femi and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr ayo femi on his number 07063107358

34. Maria Cluz

NOTICE…….. NOTICE……… NOTICE
    DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR WAEC NECO JAMB GCE OR
    NABTEB RESULT? CONTACT MR PETER EDUARDO NOW ON
    08133846579

HELLO EVERY BODY GREETING TO YOU ALL, My name is
    CHUCKWUEMEKA AMARACHI last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year.i saw a post on the internet by one MICHEAL thanking MR PETER EDUARDO on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and MR PETER EDUARDO the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to MR PETER EDUARDO and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call MR PETER EDUARDO on his number (08133846579)

IF YOU ARE FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM CALL MR PETER EDUARDO TODAY ON 08133846579

1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC RESULT
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS

MR PETER EDUARDO AND YOU WONT REGRET IT … CALL MR PETER EDUARDO ON 08133846579
    Thank you very much sir and God bless you.

35. sharon

hurry
    my 2016 withheld waec result has just been released with the help of waec agent ade…..no scam and no payments
    if you need his help call 09052010791

36. mary

Hello my fellow student,i would like to use this medium to thank mr alex who helped me
    upgrade my waec result, i had written the exam
    many times but could not make my maths until i
    got Mr alex number from a friend i called him
    and told him my problem ,i was shocked when the
    next day he sent me a pin ,in which i used in
    checking my result,and as God would have it i
    made my maths b3,friends i was also told that he
    help in the upgrade of all kind of result ,he even
    helped my friend to upgrade her jamb result with 2010,. You can call him now 07032076032

37. petee

Hello every one out there I want to share my little story about my weac and jamb this year. It wasn’t easy for me at all. You will not believe I have been writing weac for long now and jamb. The first year I started writing all this exam was the year 2007, I took weac and jamb the same time believe me I mess up every thing I never give up 2008 I took another one like that again the same thing happened again I started asking my self what is wrong were have I wronged any body, this time I said to my self I’m not going to take any fucking exam this time I give up 2012 one of my friend we both fish secondary schooling the same time has already enter the university, she came to me and ask me, how far for your school stuff I told her a beg nor just go there she was like what happen, I told her everything. She started giving me hope again processes of talking to me she called one mans name Mr James he works in the ministry of education she gave he his number she said I should call he and tell him my problem. I did as I was told, to God be the glory today am not a student. I finally gain admission in to the university of Ekpoma (AAU) in the year 2013 by his grace I will soon be a graduate. Why am I sharing this now for you not to give up you to can help you self by calling him on….or talk to him on whatsapp….thank you as you read it God bless you I wish you all good luck.

38. mark

Hi everyone, how are you doing today, my name is BISI ADEBANJO i am from ogun state i wrote my WAEC GC early this year at Odonguyan Grammar School with few of my friends that coudnt afford a special centre too.When the result came out, unfortunately for me i didnt pass infact i failed woefully.I cried the day light out as a matterof fact i was already thinking of how to get money to enrol waec again and which trade i will learn before then but i was encouraged abit when i found out my friends tolani and jeremiah also failed so i was like “afterall am not the only one”.So one blessed day jeremiah told me about a post he saw online about one MR godstime and how he has helped people upgrade there results, at first i kicked against it and i told him it was one of those fraudstars. Later he was able to convinced me so we gave it a trail and that changed the whole story.My result is now upgraded and owe it all to MR godstime .So friends wipe your tears the solution to all bad result is here, call mr godstime on this number**** and thank me later remain bless, love you all.

39. mary

Out of my busy schedule, Am out here one more time to let you all that wrote WAEC,JAMB,NECO,WAEC GCE AND NECO GCE many years ago and the recent concluded WAEC EXAM AND THE ONGOING NECO EXAM to know that i am the only solution to your exam problems. Did you make mistake on your date of birth,your names,you did not write any subject well and need to get it upgraded,or you need answers to questions on the on going NECO EXAM and also you need to upgrade any of the exams you wrote in the past, The solution is here. If you know you wrote the just concluded WAEC and you know there are some subjects that you need upgrade on them, It is the right time to call now that the upgrading price is still very cheap and not on it high side. Because if the result is out it will be double the normal price. Is me personally making this post mr alex. My direct phone number is:***call to get every of your exam problems solved.

AGAIN I AM WARNING YOU ALL NOW OOO THAT I AM THE ONLY REAL WAEC OFFICIAL YOU CAN CALL FOR EXAM RUNS AND UPGRADE!! mr alex: . Beware of fake officials. Non here apart from me.

40. smith

Hi everyone, how are you doing today, my name is BISI ADEBANJO i am from ogun state i wrote my WAEC Gc early this year at Odonguyan Grammar School with few of my friends that couldn’t afford a special center too.When the result came out, unfortunately for me i didnt pass in fact i failed woefully.I cried the day light out as a matter-of fact i was already thinking of how to get money to enroll waec again and which trade i will learn before then but i was encouraged abit when i found out my friends tolani and Jeremiah also failed so i waS like “after all am not the only one”.So one blessed day jeremiah told me about a post he saw online about one MR TUNDE and how he has helped people upgrade there results, at first i kicked against it and i told him it was one of those fraudsters. Later he was able to convinced me so we gave it a trail and that changed the whole story.My result is now upgraded and owe it all to MR TUNDE.So friends wipe your tears the solution to all bad result is here, call Mr tunde +2348131959706 or +2348131959706 and thank me later remain bless, love you all..

41. James McCants

WAEC GCE exam is not easy to pass, My own was a different case cause I failed the subjects I need most I tried to look for were I could get help then a friend of mine gave me one of the WAEC officer’s number Mr Austin telling me how he has been helping many people in their waec result and I called him he told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade the subject so I put all my trust in him though I have not seen him before the he told me to send my exam details and the next day he told me to go and check I was surprise and I went, I checked and I saw the great work he did all thanks to Mr Austin my result was upgraded so if you need the same help in upgrading or you are having a withheld result here is some one you can trust you can call Mr Austin on 08134482111

42. Richard Henry

UPGRADING OF YOUR WEAC,NECO,GCE,AND JAMB RESULT CONTACT MR. LARRY 08148676459
    All thanks to larry for helping me upgrade my JAMB result.JAMB 2016 result
    has been released I went to check my result and it wasn’t so good I
    couldn’t tell my parents about it because this is the second time of
    writing JAMB exam, out of 9 papers I made only 4 my parents has been asking
    me about it and I have been given them excuses, I have heard about JAMB
    upgrading I just thought it was some kind of fraud, maybe that was because
    I haven’t find some one who has really helped me. Once again all thanks to
    a JAMB officer mr larry for helping to upgrade my JAMB result ,a friend of
    mine gave me his number telling me how he has helped so many people in
    Upgrading their result and helping them upgrading their JAMB,WAEC,NECO,AND GCE.result
    so I decided to put my trust in him though I haven’t meant him, I have no
    you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him on
    0814 CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT :08148676459 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08148676459 Now! Charges
    Applies and 100% Guaranteed© Thank

43. sofia onyebuagu

hello my fellow students,i am sofia onyebuagu from imo state.iam a candidate of this concluded waec gce.i tried to

checked my waec gce result and it was with held and that made me worried and confused on what to do because is my

3rd time of writing the exam i was afraid because i failed the previous ones and my stepmom told me that if i

failed this one i will go and learn tailoring ..which is never my dream.as i was checking through the internet i

saw so many numbers but i was confused on whom to call for help until when i read about 5 comments saying good

things about Mr SULE about how is work really brought about joy to them.immediately i called him for help and he

promised to help me..i am here to return my esteem gratitude to Mr SULE for not only helping me to to check my

waec gce buthe also upgraded it for me and now i am saying bye bye to waec gce.if you are facing similar waec gce

problems,kindly call this god fearing and straight forward Mr SULE now on +2348132869312 for assistance because

there are many persons pirating themselves to be waec gce admin..once again the number is +2348132869312

44. Richard Henry

and I was surprised to see the changes he made he has upgraded the 5
    subjects which I failed .Thanks to mr larry my result has been upgraded and
    I can now show my parents my result. GCE result can be Upgraded with 100%
    sure with the help of mr larry i will be greedy if i don’t share it with
    you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him on
    0814 CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT LIKE GCE,WAEC NECO JAMB :08148676459 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08148676459 Now! Charges

you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him on
    0814 CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT :08148676459 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08148676459 Now! Charges
    Applies and 100% Guaranteed© Thank

46. sonia

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT THIS IS TO CONGRATULATE ALL WAEC/NECO CANDIDATE THAT WROTE EXAMS THIS YEAR THIS IS ALSO TO INFORM ALL OUR CANDIDATE THAT UPGRADING OF JAMB/WAEC/NECO RESULT IS REAL HERE IS A VERY BIG OPPORTUNITY TO UPGRADE YOUR RESULT… SUCH AS JAMB CBT WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, …. FOR MORE INFO CONTACT 08108662232 TO RELEASE YOUR WITHHELD RESULT. if you know that you are having problem with any of the subject this is the right time for you to upgrade your result now, because it’s not easy to write exam for more than once and also to resolve any other problem call: 08108662232 or 08033145542 for help now.. Remember don’t think all hope call us today for us to rectify your problem_ Also remember the upgrading usually take 1 hour 30 minute.. Before we tell you to go and check your result.. Mobile line_ Tel: 08108662232 or 08033145542. This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel:08108662232 Now! Charges Applies. ========= NOTE:>> CHARGES APPLIED AND THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATES ONLY.0810866223

47. jannifer

Upgrading of Waec is 100% possible with the help of Mr micheal in the Waec office
    all was due to the help of Mr micheal who helped me to upgrade my Maths which have been giving me problem, i will advice if you have any subjects giving you problems in your waec or having other issues in your waec? Don’t waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number i am very sure he will help you out. 09068427153

48. jannifer

I can now show my parents my result. GCE result can be Upgraded with 100%
    sure with the help of mr larry i will be greedy if i don’t share it with
    you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him on
    0814 CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT :08070681575 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates
    Applies and 100% Guaranteed© Thank Should Tel: 08070681575 Now!

49. deluxe clinton (@DeluxeClinton)

IF YOU FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM PLEASE CALL MR OJIE TODAY ON 09052014269 ___
    1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC RESULT
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC ,GCE RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS
    MR OJIE IS THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL THESE PROBLEMS FOR INDEED HE IS A GOOD MAN AND GOD SENT TO RESTORE MY HAPPINESS… CALL MR OJIE ON 09052014269

50. Tiny Devon

Upgrading of Waec is 100% possible with the help of Mr Hosea in the Waec office
    my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy that i am in school now and all was due to the help of Mr Hosea who helped me to upgrade my Maths which have been giving me problem, i will advice if you have any subjects giving you problems in your waec or having other issues in your waec? Don’t waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number i am very sure he will help you out. Kindly contact him now on 08084199671

1. WAEC CENTER

WAEC CENTER

DUE TO THE MASS FAILURE OF WAEC 2016/2017 EXAMS WE DECIDED TO HELP CANDIDATE THAT DID NOT MAKE IT UP TO THE GRADE MARK BY UPGRADING OF HIS/HER RESULT (WAEC 2016) FOR THOSE CANDIDATE THAT ARE SITTING FOR 2016/2017 WAEC MAY/JUNE, CALL OR CALL PROFESSOR PIUS THE WAEC OFFICIAL +2349052115747+2349052115747 FOR HELP AND UPDATES. ITS 100% SURE AND CONFIRMED

51. Mrs joy

�Hello am glade to testify about someone whom helped me in upgrading my jamb result.I was having problem with my jamb.result and then,I came across mrs joy and when I told her all I need she gave me the procidues and I follow and now my jamb rusult is perfectly good now.thank to mrs joy whom helped me.incase you need her help you can contact her on 08021247819.she will. Help you too.bye I wish you goodluck.

52. james

I JUST GOT MY 2016 HELD WAEC GCE RESULT RELEASED hello guys,i wrote 2016 waec gce but it has been held,but i contacted a waec official today to help me release it bcus i nid it to take 2017 jamb.the good news is that he has helped me release it and am so happy if u have same problem just call him on 07054305558

53. Jane

Hello my fellow candidates, i want you to know that Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Mathew who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Mathew who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don’t waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number +2349039613893 i am very sure he will help you out. +2349039613893.

54. Adebola Saheed

I just got my 2016 waec gce withheld results released with the help of Mr richard a very high person in the waec office, i am so very happy because i equally made all my papers. If you need his help either to release your waec gce withheld results i will advice you contact his number on08108333387

55. Mr momodu

Upgrade your JAMB,WAEC,NECO,[JAMB Score to 260 and 270 ]now for your 2016/17 Admission with 100% Guarantee for your future. if you didn’t write well in this conducted Jamb exam due to time and inconvenience and wish to Upgrade your score to 70 to 290 Now- Contact mr momodu On 08115151940, Jamb making script Official on- – Now For Result Upgrading Assistance. The joint Admission and matriculation Board [ JAMB] .This were purposely directed to all of our candidates who wrote the just concluded exam on 24th March 2016 that the result is finally released. candidates that were encountering problems during the registration or have any other issues or problem after the exam. however some result problems could be the following: PLEASE INDICATE YOUR PROBLEMS BELOW 1. low score and wants to upgrade the score, please it is important to note that jamb scores is only upgraded from 70 to 290 here in the office only. 2.lost Registration number or photocard 3.change of course 4.change of institution PLEASE VISIT ANY NEAREST JAMB OFFICE TO COMPLAIN IMMEDIATELY OR CONTACTS BELOW JAMB AGENTS TO UPGRADE YOUR SCORE TO 290 NOW mr momodu Contacts: 08115151940 E_mail momodupasca1234@gmail.com NOTE: this is only to those that sat for this year jamb

56. Mr Tiny

I want to thank Mr BAWANI for helping to upgrade my 2016 waec GCE result, my English and economics wasn’t good, and I need it to pursue my admission into the University, I saw a comment about him on how he has been helping people upgrade and release their withheld result, so I decided to call him and to my surprise he told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade it already this is my second time of writing waec GCE exam so I decided to put my trust in him, two days later he called me to go and check it that he ha finished the upgrading, I decided to go and check and really he has upgraded it all thanks to Mr BAWANI my waec result was upgraded , if you need the Same help or you want to released your waec result you can call . Mr AUSTIN on 08084199671

57. Sandra

JAM UPGRADING,
    JAMB Update 2017 UTME candidates the management of the
    joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB wishes to
    inform 2017 UTME candidates that JAMB Form is out now,wishing to score 250,260,270,280 + and above in your
    JAMB CBT 2017 examination this year? Then you are on the
    right path, Just sit back relax and carefully read through.
    Contact_07054305558 to subscribe now) AND SAY NO TO
    SAY NO TO FAILURE. (Contact_+2347054305558 to subscribe
    now).. NOTE: You will receive the answers straight to your
    phone by 2.am before the exam day. Upgrading of Results also
    Available.

58. faith akinsoya

HELLO
    My dear friends, brothers, and my sisters, I just want to use this opportunity to thank God for using this great man to pass my jamb Cbt , I wrote Jamb more thank 3 times now, I upgraded my score from 150-280 if you want to upgrade your jamb score call Mr Michael on 08127135075 he is a God fearing man,

59. kelly

JAMB UPGRADE IS REAL,very big thanks to mr Ali for helping me to upgrade my jamb that i wrote on saturday 2017, mr ALI help me to upgrade from 14o to 250,may God bless you sir.just contacts mr ALI on 08164418190

60. pusi okoye

Jamb Official”]This Is a Very Important
    Information to all jambites who scored below
    180. From our database, we found out that
    there was a massive failure this year, so due
    to this problem we are helping some students
    in upgrading their jamb result, so therefore If
    you are Interested in upgrading your Jamb
    result, call office on 08123469836/09032791610 Mr pusi okoye
    Abuja.

61. faith

All thanks to Mr Sam for helping me to upgrade my JAMB last year if not for his help i would not have been in school now,so to all jamb candidates if you seek for a real jamb official who can help you upgrade your jamb just contact Mr Sam On 08153592700

62. Frank

JAMB UPGRADE IS REAL,very big thanks to Mrs Sandra for helping me to upgrade my jamb that i wrote on Saturday 2017, Mrs Sandra she help me to upgrade from 140 to 250,may God bless you ma .just contacts Mrs Sandra on 08104857337

63. Evelina Joy

Hello my name is Evelina Joy, Join me to thank Mr.Balogun for the good things he have don for my life, how wish not for him what i will for do this year again God will bless you and your family, God send this helper to me talking about Mr BALOGUN ,this Is the 4th time am writing Jamb and when I check my result, my English was very poor I applied for uni-port But my score was not enough, so i was on google and i saw some people saying that MR DAVID has helped them to upgrade their score so I decided to call MR BALOGUN and he told me to send my exam details to him, after 2hours he called me and told me to check my jamb again, I just quickly checked it now and my Scores has been upgraded. am now happy because I know this is my year of getting admission I really want to thank MR BALOGUN the jamb official for helping me to upgrade my jamb result am very grateful from 134 to 260 and i also thank God for using him to help me, any body who want to upgrade his/her jamb result or need other help should call on MR BALOGUN.. 08161878498 ONCE AGAIN HIS NUMBER IS: 08161878498 HE HAS SOLUTION TO ALL ACADEMICS PROBLEMS… 08161878498 So Call 08161878498

64. grace

good morning my fellow student that write jamb result…..am so happy and thankful to God for directing a man like mr adebayo that helped me to upgrade my result from 170 to 235 marks my result was so bad and i was not happy with it before a friend of mine directed me to mr adebayo.help me thank mr adebayo for helping me call mr adebayo on 09060089046

65. chidebere

Hi friends am so happy today because i have finally gotten my Jamb result upgraded with the help of Mr. Mathew i never knew i could still go to school but now all thanks to almighty God for his help and thanks to Mr, Mathew for putting a smile on my face again. my score was 167 and now he helped me to upgrade it to 250. may God bless him, if you also need his help and you wrote Jamb you can call him and let him know call him now on. 09039613893. or whatsapp him on 09039613893.

66. harry

i saw on google one Jane said mr Adams help her to upgrade her jamb score and she posted the number of the jamb officer mr Adams +2349064739657, i called the number and the man ask me to send my details and the man called me now to check my jamb score again that it has been upgraded i just check it now with my phone , its now 256 , mr Adams is the legit jamb officer, call him now before its too late

67. sophia

Hello viewers i have been hearing aabout the good work of MR.ADAMU how he have been helping people with direct jamb question and answers even in terms of upgrading your result to 250 and above so i decided to give a try so i contacted him to see if he can also help me out to upgrade my result because i was having 135 which was very poor from my cut off mark of the university which i applied for so i decided to contact MR.ADAMU ON:07011067879 and i send all my exam details him which he reruested from me and he told me that once i received an alert from the jamb i should notify him within the next three hours i received a text message on my phone which was the alert he was talking about from jamb so i called him to tell him thank you, so if you are facing similar problem which you cant keep to your self anymore i will advice you to contact him on his number 07011067879 for you to share problem with him, remember problem shared problem solved thanks for your understanding once again i am very happy and greatfull for the work good work which MR.ADAMU did for me may the Good God i serve continue to bless you sir//./.

68. GRACE

Good day my people of Nigeria,my name is GRACE upgrading of JAMB 2017/2018 result is really possible, i used to doubt it then till i saw a post about it how so many people have been talking about mr.ADAMU, i called the number and the person that picked up my call happened to work at jamb office. he actually helped me to upgrade my jamb result and two of my friends own too which was withheld and later released with bad grades IF YOU KNOW YOU NEED HELP IN UPGRADING OR CHECKING WITHHELD, JAMB RESULT, D.O.B CORRECTION AND NAME CORRECTION, i will advice you to call MR.ADAMU FOR ASSISTANCE 07011067879 Am okay with 100% certain he can be of help to you as he was to me,Once more that his the number:07011067879…….

69. Mr Bello

WOW…This is my greatest testimony on how my waec was been upgraded from a very poor grades to highly good grades. If not for Mr. Bello, i wouldn’t have gotten my waec result upgraded. I thought that my dream of becoming a Barrister will not come to past. He upgraded my waec grades which were:
    Government to A1
    Literature in English to B2
    English language to B3
    CRS to A1 and
    Mathematics to C4, and some other subjects. He is really wonderful , call him if you also want to upgrade your waec result. This is his contact number: +(234)8073-078-635… to the depth of my heart, i will never forget what Mr. Bello did for me (08073078635)…

70. MONDAY

WAEC GCE PROBLEM SOLVER IS HERE WITH THE HELP OF MR MONDAY CALL MR MONDAY TODAY ON +2349075345981

IS NO LONGER NEWS THAT MR MONDAY AND SOME OTHER WAEC OFFICAILS HAS COME TOGETHER AND SEES REASONS TO HELP SOME CANDIDATE WHO ARE FACING DIFFICULT
    ON THERE WAEC GCE RESULT…IF YOU FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM CALL MR MONDAY TODAY ON +2349075345981 ___

1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC TRESULT
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTION IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISSPLACE YOUR AXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS

MR MONDAY IS THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL THESE PROBLEMS FOR INDEED HE IS A GOOD MAN AND GOD SENT TO RESTORE MY HAPPINES… CALL MR MONDAY TODAY

71. Mr ade

So It’s true Mr. Ade can really upgrade WACE result, I never believe he work in WACE and still that he can also upgrade WACE result not till yesterday when I chuck my result only to find that out the poor result have been upgraded by Mr. Ade how I feel happy and blessed. And I most say to others student that have not chuck or upgrade please try and do yours and I most not leave without dropping he contact +2348138203187 thanks to Mr. Ade! A well job done thanks to everyone…

72. HOW CAN I UPGRADE MY 2017/2018 WAEC RESULT

The 2017 June/July results of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) were released on Wednesday, July 18, 2017.

The examinations body announced that it withheld the results of 137,295 candidates, representing 8.89 per cent of those who took the examinations.

This, according to Olu Adenipekun, the Head, Nigeria National Office, was due to examination malpractice.

“The cases are being investigated and reports of the investigations will be presented to the appropriate committee of the Council in due course for consideration,” he said.

The exams body said that of the 1, 552, 758 students who sat for the June/July exams, 878,040 candidates, representing 52.97 per cent, obtained credits in five (5) subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics.

“A total of 1,014,573 candidates, representing 65.70 per cent obtained six credits and above, 1,167,484 candidates, representing 75.60 per cent obtained five credits and above. While 1,282,204 candidates, representing 83.03 per cent obtained credit and above in four subjects,” it said.

“1,370,049 candidates, representing 88.72 per cent obtained credit and above in three subjects, 1,438,679 candidates, representing 93.16 per cent obtained credit and above in two subjects,” he said.

“Now for those who did not perform very or too well in their various subject and wish to upgrade their grade or having problem checking their result or even wish to
    check their result should contact WASSCE HELP LINE ON THE NUMBER BELOW

CONTACT NUMBER:
    +2349033555490

Now for further useful information on how to Upgrade your Score

WASSCE.

73. HOW CAN I UPGRADE MY 2017/2018 WAEC RESULT

UPGRADING / WITHHELD OF WAEC RESULTS WASSCE HELP LINE ON THE NUMBER BELOW

CONTACT NUMBER:
    +2349033555490

Now for further useful information on how to Upgrade your Score

Hello good citizen of Nigeria its painful that so many people out there would always remain with their problems here by forgetting that we are in a country that

everything is possible as long as you find your way to that he/she that has the link to get you whatever you want. have we all forgotten that the WAEC, scores/ grades

was uploaded by somebody, the scores/grades does not just appear on the net on its own, the same people can change it to whatever they want if they so desire.

therefore i bring this to you all out there; that has issues with his/her results should call the number below for upgrading or withheld result.and that exam failure

would turn to happiness. contact WASSCE HELP LINE ON THE NUMBER BELOW

CONTACT NUMBER:
    +2349033555490

he has helped a lot of students in release and upgrade their waec result.

74. Mr pascal

Do you need a Sugar Mummy/Daddy?, Call Mr Amadi now on (+2348115151940) he is genuine he has linked me up with a Rich Sugar Mummy. I never believed Sugar Mummy is real until I called Mr Amadi saw his number through a post by “Ayo”, who testified on how “Mr Amadi Connected him to a Rich Sugar Mummy after he has been scammed online by other people, all the name of Sugar Mummy, I picked his Phone No which is (+2348115151940) or (+2348122141953) on “Ayo” post/comment, I called him, also told him how I have been scammed online before by other agents, he told me to trust him that in three(3) hours he will connect me up with a Suagr Mummy, the fact/true was I did not believe him at the first place, but I was just like let me try, I followed all his instructions carefully, within three(3) hours he trully connected/linked me up to a Rich Sugar Mummy, it was like a dream when I first meet with my Sugar Mummy who today is paying me just as Mr Amadi said she was going to be paying me, you cant believe this, as am talking with you now am to meet with my Rich Sugar Mummy today for the seventh(7th) time and she has been taking good care of me. please help me thank “Ayo” who directed me to Mr Amadi through his Amadi he is nice & genuine you can also call he now on (+2348115151940) or (+2348122141953)

75. johnson

12>>waec Official”]This Is a Very Important
    Information to all waec candidate who has fail
    this year. From our database, we found out that
    there was a massive failure this year, so due
    to this problem we are helping some students
    in upgrading their waec or wassce result, so therefore If
    you are Interested in upgrading your waec/wassce result,
    call our office on 07088506227 Mr johnson