How To Apply For 2016 Federal Civil Service Jobs.
The Nigerian federal civil Service has listed over 90 jobs including the Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR as having vacancies for recruitment or employments. See How To Apply below:
To apply for a vacancy in any of the jobs, applicants must go through the federal civil Service Recruitment Portal.
The affected ministries that require applicants are:
– Bureau of Public Procurement.
– federal Ministry of Education.
– federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity.
– federal Ministry of Finance
– Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
– federal Ministry of Information and Culture.
– federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing.
– federal Ministry of Science and Technology.
– federal Ministry of Transport.
– Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation.
– Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation.
Completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants in line with the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Convention.