Jobs

N-Power Job Recruitment Portal To Reopen May 29. Apply Here!

Comments (9)
  1. azubuike ozioma favour says:

Pls am by name above.need job as mathematics teaching.I look forward to hear frm u Ma/sir.God blessed u

2. Pls Sir/ Ma, my name is azubuike ozioma favour. Am waiting for dis job as a mathematic teacher to carry out dis work deligengtly so help me God.

3. sir/ma pls am waiting for second batch out n how can I resigter on application again? me deaf n special education.thank u

1. MNI Admin says:

Thank You Dear For Commenting!

The names of All 2016 Applicants who were not shortlisted in the second batch has been wiped from the System. You are allowed to Apply!

Meanwhile, Check Out this Link: http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/05/n-power-application-2017-10-things-must-know/ to see how to go about it.

Please do well to share this information with your Friends!

4. sir /ma my name is titilayo (nee)Rodoye Ajayi.pls am waiting for d second batch out.How can i solve my resigter application? me deaf n special education. thanks

1. MNI Admin says:

Thank You Dear For Commenting!

Please do well to share this information with your Friends!

5. ben says:

Ben
    sir/ma have being checking and waiting for registration form since morning and the porter is not opening what should i do for me to be enlist

1. MNI Admin says: