How To Apply For Civil Defense Job 2017.
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corp will soon release the Application forms for its 2017 Recruitment. Read how to purchase/fill the Application form here…
Before obtaining the Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2017, you need to be eligible with the following:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
-Previous major orthopedic operation;
-Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
-Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
How To Apply
To Apply for the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corp Job, Visit the Official recruitment portal through the Link Below:
At the Website, Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for.
Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it.
Endeavor to Follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
Attention! There are no application fees for the candidates. Be careful. Do not fall for fraud tricks.
Any Difficulties? Let Us Know Through the Comment Box.