How To Apply For ‘YouWin Registration’ 2017.
This is to inform the public that YouWin Registration 2017 officially commenced on Friday, Juy 28, 2017. See How to successfully register and participate in the 2017 “YouWin” Here!
The YouWin annual Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria to help them develop a complete business idea. Also, we can say that a formal business plan competition means job creation and encourage and support young business generates, Nigeria, to develop and execute business ideas.
How To Register For YouWin ‘Successfully’
In this article, you will know how to start and finish with YouWin 2017 Online Registration Form application in advance. But first, you must understand these principles and applying business competition, which are;
• Be in Nigeria between ages 18 – 45 years
• Do post secondary education
• Have a proposed business idea that will work in Nigeria, and used in Nigeria
Step 1 – register and possess a login details
Follow this link to register ==> Here!!!
You will receive a confirmation email from YouWIN! all the details you need to enter.
Step 2 – Complete New Business Application
Once you have successfully registered you need to Log in and click New Business Application button on the right-hand side. You can save your application form as you go along, and return to it at any time.
Step 3 – Keep To Tab with the updates
After the closing date will be announced, if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition. You can join the discussion on Facebook, Linkedln and Twitter. They will post regular updates on YouWiN website
YouWin Registration 2017 – Important YouWin Registration Notice
Please note that to be eligible for Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria.
• You must be a proven Nigeria older than 45 years (proof of identity: International Passport / Drivers License / National ID / voter card required)
• You must have post-secondary qualifications
• Your proposed business venture must be in the country on the borders of Nigeria, with the intention of using the Nigeria.
• Your production company must involve the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or / and gambling, or acts in contradiction with Nigerian constitution
• You must prepare a solid business concept summary