How To Check 2017 GCE Result | GCE Result 2017 | WAEC-GCE Online Checker | Check GCE Result Free.
This is to inform the general public and especially, candidates that participated in the 2017/18 November/December West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates (popularly known as WAEC GCE) that their results are now available. Check Here!
The 2017/18 WAEC-GCE Results have been successfully uploaded on the Council’s online portal and is accessible to all candidates who participated in the exams.
How To Check 2017 GCE Result Online
To check your 2017/18 WAEC-GCE result, follow the steps outlined below.
All candidates are to Purchase the WAEC result checker which cost N500 (Five hundred naira only) from authorized dealers or any WAEC office nearest to them to be able to access their results.
Visit the WAEC result checking portal Here!
Locate the “Check WAEC-GCE” result link on the homepage
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2017
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
After entering the above details correctly, Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How To Check WAEC-GCE 2017 By SMS
If you want to check your 2017 WAEC GCE result via sms, follow the steps:
Open your SMS App and Type in your details in the format shown below.
Send typed message To 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)