Check JAMB CAPS Portal For Admission Status.
The Portal for the JAMB Central Admission Processing System is now open for checking of Admission Status for 2017/2018 candidates who were screened in various schools. See how to check Admission Status using JAMB CAPS Portal here.
Some questions on the minds of candidates are: How do I check my admission status in caps portal? Can I accept or reject admission if I have not been offered admission yet?
How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal
1. Ensure you have active data bundle.
2. Open your favorite browser but I will advice you not to use Opera Mini.
3. Visit the jamb caps admission checking portal using this link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx or Click here for the direct link
5. At the JAMB CAPS Homepage, Enter your Jamb registration number in the space where you will see UTME Registration Number.
6. Click on the “submit” and your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth, etc will appear.
7. If you are given admission and you like the school then click on ‘accept admission’.
9. If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
10. Be very careful to to accept admission when you are not offered or when you have hope of gaining admission in a better school.
11. Once you accept the admission offered you then you admission door is closed for that year.
How To Accept Or Decline Admission On JAMB CAPS Portal
Whenever your school of choice releases her admission list, you will not only see the “ACCEPT” icon but also a ‘DECLINE’ icon. However, you are enjoined not to click on the ‘ACCEPT’ if you wish to accept the admission.