WAEC Releases 2016/2017 Examination Results (Check Here)

2016 WAEC RESULT RELEASED + CHECK WAEC 2016 RESULT.

The West African Examinations Council has officially announced the release of the May/June 2016 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results. See Link to Result Checker after the cut . . .

2016 WAEC RESULT CHECKER

Speaking during a press conference in Lagos, the Head of National Office (HNO), Mr. Isaac Adenipekun, said that a total of 1,552,758 candidates registered for the examination, out of which 1,544,234 sat for the exam.

He said that 825,650, representing 53.5% were male while 718,585, representing 46.5% were female.

In a breakdown of the results, a total of 1,393,907 candidates, representing 90.26% have their results fully released while 158,718 candidates, representing 9.74% have a few of their subjects still being processed due to some errors mainly traceable to the candidates and schools in the course of registration or writing the examination.

ALSO SEE: IMO STATE UNIVERSITY FINAL YEAR STUDENT BRUTALLY MURDERED BY CULTISTS (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

Such errors are being corrected by the Council to enable the affected candidates get their results fully processed and released subsequently.

A total of 878,040 candidates, representing 52.97%, obtained credits in five subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics.

The HNO added that there was a significant improvement in the performance of candidates when compared with the results of 2014 and 2015 examinations.

Speaking on the performance of blind candidates, Mr. Adenipekun, said that 133 visually challenged candidates registered for and sat for the examination from which 23 candidates, representing 17.29% got credits in 5 subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.

He further stated that candidates will be able to check their results on the Council’s website within the next 24 hours (August 6th, 2016).

Candidates are therefore asked to check their result using this link: http://www.waecdirect.org/

ALSO SEE: NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA IS RECRUITING!!!

By | 2016-08-05T22:26:26+01:00 July 19th, 2016|Campus Gist, Education, News|84 Comments

84 Comments

1. Funsho Guddy July 27, 2016 at 9:53 am - Reply

DUE TO THE MASS FAILURE OF WAEC 2016/2017 EXAMS WE DECIDED TO HELP CANDIDATE THAT DID NOT MAKE IT UP TO THE GRADE MARK BY UPGRADING OF HIS/HER RESULT (WAEC 2016) FOR THOSE CANDIDATE THAT ARE SITTING FOR 2016/2017 WAEC MAY/JUNE, CALL OR ADD MR FUNSHO • O 08152849141 OR ADD US ON WHATAPP 07037345259 FOR HELP AND UPDATES. ITS 100% SURE AND CONFIRMED.

• JONE August 30, 2016 at 8:51 am - Reply

I’m Jane from Asaba, i wrote my third waec exam last year and it came out this year and all my results were been withheld, our family friend Mr sam introduced me to [Dr] Mrs Adekunle who helped me upgrade my waec result, i couldn’t believe it because it was my third time of writing this exam, you can also contact her via 07031032332 for your upgrade.

2. mr mark August 1, 2016 at 4:04 pm - Reply

Hello

everyone my name is John
    marty I am 35 year old live
    in Ghana and I am working in oil
    company and I was looking
    for a rich sugar mummy on
    Facebook and I saw some
    many agent online and they
    wear eating my money and
    run away until I meet am agent
    called mr. Mark and then i
    call him and he told me to register
    and I do everything he
    asking me to do and after that he
    told me to come abuja so
    that I can meet her and I come and
    I meet her there that is
    how I meet my sugar mummy and
    if you are in need of
    sugar mummy kindly contact Mr.
    Mark no 08032057957 moneysam638@gmail.com

3. […] ALSO SEE: WAEC RELEASES 2016 EXAMINATION RESULTS […]

4. jone August 6, 2016 at 7:20 am - Reply

I am so happy today….thank you lord God
    bless you mr kunle for helping me to
    release
    my withheld 2015/2016 waec gce result as
    this was the second time i wrote this same
    exam i thank you mr kunle for helping
    me,i
    made all the subjects thanks so much for
    God will reward you,now I can take jamb
    form.Here is also his number if you need
    this
    kind of help or you want to upgrade yours
    as
    it was some one that also gave me his
    number 09039054166

5. Promise August 8, 2016 at 5:44 am - Reply

Unbelievable after 2years of writing waec I finally made it. I want to say a very big thanks to a waec officer Mr Austine for helping me to upgrade my result. I went to check my result because I heard it was out, to my surprise I failed the three subjects I need most, I was so lost because I know if I tell my parents they won’t enroll for me again because it’s my third time , I decided to browse the Internet to see if I could get a link, and I came across a comment about Mr Austine how he has been helping a lot of people in upgrading and releasing their waec result, at first I doubted it if waec result can truly be upgraded, but something motivated me I decided to call him with this number 08147291499 , I explained everything to him about my result and he told me not to worry about it he will help me I sent him my exam details. And I did all what he asked me to do because I know he is my last hope. This afternoon he called me to go and recheck the result and I couldn’t believe what I saw he has already upgraded the three subject, I called him to thank him and asked what about the original result he told me that was the first thing he did before upgrading the one on the Internet,
    I am very happy now because I can now show my parent my result, I advice if you need somebody you can trust with you waec problems either upgrading or releasing your held result or any other problem here is Mr Austine number 08147291499

6. abdul August 8, 2016 at 8:00 am - Reply

So Mr. Frank was really able to upgrade my Waec 2016 result which i neva believe would be possible. with the help of Mr. Frank my English,Biology,physics and economics that waz F9,E8 and D7 was upgraded to B2’s in all just within 18hours after i contacted him.So if you need help to upgrade your own result i will advice you to contact Mr. Frank {07032813418} because he is the only that has the power and the Link to help you and put a smile on your face. Once again i say Tank u my Oga u do well 4 me…

7. rose August 8, 2016 at 8:04 pm - Reply

waec 2016 result has been released all thanks to Mr Jeffery for helping on my waec result,i went to check my result
    yesterday online,to my greatest shock i failed Maths and economics,i was so deverstated not knowing what to do because this is my second time of writing,what should i do if my parents find out,then i told a friend,she gave Me one Mr jeffery’s number,at first i didnt believe,i decided to check if he could be of help because i dont have another alternative, i called him and explained everything to him he told me the result can be upgraded and i did everything he ask of me,later this afternoon he called me to go and check and to my greatest suprise he has upgrade the two subject,i am so happy now
    i advice if you are having problem with your waec result or you need upgrading or you are having a held result he is a man you can trust call him now on 08102884916

8. justine August 9, 2016 at 5:10 am - Reply

i never believed waec result can be upgrade but today i do because I’m a living testimony of that i was given a waec official number by my my aunty to call which i did and i was asked to send my details which i also did the after the procedure i was asked to go and check it and getting there where i went to check i was surprised because my result was upgraded to a better one if anyone have a problem with their results you can call him on +2347051739589 he will assist

9. Shola August 9, 2016 at 6:54 am - Reply

Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is shola last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year.

10. Shola August 9, 2016 at 6:56 am - Reply

One day, i saw a post on the internet by one Sophia thanking MR HUMPHREY on how he helped her release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and MR HUMPHREY the WAEC officer told me not to worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surpprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to MR HUMPHREY and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call MR HUMPHREY on his number (07017146138)Thank you very much sir and God bless you..

11. Adedeji Miracle August 10, 2016 at 6:20 pm - Reply

my name is Adedeji Miracle i wrote my waec of this year just on friday last week when i checked my result it was very bad most especially my mathematics and english language was failed and i am so disturb because i am a jamb bite of this year and am so desperate to be in school this year because all my friend are all already in school last year and i don’t want to stay home again this year so on my brouwsing in the internet i ment a student talking how his result was been upgraded by Mr Fadipo and so many more comments about him like helping student also to releasing their withheld results so i have to give atry but at first i did not believe it until i crossed my mined and but a call to Mr Fadipo and i explained everything to him also i told one of my friend about it but he was like discouraging me that it is a fake but the way Mr Fadipo talked to me does not give me any sign that is a fake,so i give a try by trusting him and i sent my weac details to him so to my greatest surprised now i just checked my result and all the faild subjects was been upgraded,once again thanks to Mr Fadipo for his kind gensture,you can reach him through this number 08143068500.

12. mary August 11, 2016 at 7:43 am - Reply

Out of my busy schedule, Am out here one more time to let you all that wrote WAEC,JAMB,NECO,WAEC GCE AND NECO GCE many years ago and the recent concluded WAEC EXAM AND THE ONGOING NECO EXAM to know that i am the only solution to your exam problems. Did you make mistake on your date of birth,your names,you did not write any subject well and need to get it upgraded,or you need answers to questions on the on going NECO EXAM and also you need to upgrade any of the exams you wrote in the past, The solution is here. If you know you wrote the just concluded WAEC and you know there are some subjects that you need upgrade on them, It is the right time to call now that the upgrading price is still very cheap and not on it high side. Because if the result is out it will be double the normal price. Is me personally making this post Mr Alex. My direct phone number is:07032076032 call to get every of your exam problems solved.

13. Sandra August 11, 2016 at 8:10 am - Reply

WAEC exam is not easy to pass, My own was a different case
    cause I failed the subjects I need most I tried to look for were
    I could get help then a friend of mine gave me one of the
    WAEC officer’s number Mr ken telling me how he has been
    helping many people in their waec result and I called him he
    told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade the subject
    so I put all my trust in him though I have not seen him before
    the he told me to send my exam details and the next day he
    told me to go and check I was surprise and I went, I checked
    and I saw the great work he did all thanks to Mr ken my
    result was upgraded so if you need the same help in
    upgrading or you are having a withheld result here is some
    one you can trust you can call Mr ken on 08069528122

14. tonia August 12, 2016 at 3:49 am - Reply

WAEC GCE PROBLEM SOLVER IS HERE WITH THE HELP OF MR PIUS CALL TODAY ON 07017698629

IS NO LONGER NEWS THAT MR PIUS AND SOME OTHER WAEC OFFICIALS HAS COME TOGETHER AND SEES REASONS TO HELP SOME CANDIDATE WHO ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON THERE WAEC GCE RESULT…IF YOU ARE FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM CALL MR PIUS TODAY ON 07017698629 _

1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC RESULT
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS

MR PIUS AND YOU WONT REGRET IT … CALL PIUS ON 07017698629

15. vivian August 12, 2016 at 4:00 am - Reply

i know some of you will be afraid to check your result.just go and check because no matter how long you wait the result will still be the same so just check now so you will know what to do.a friend of mine gave me a number of a waec official that can help me to upgrade my physic i called him and explained and now its ok so go check now to know what to do.his number is +2349059611486 or +2347051739589. call him and explain yourself then he will help.

16. Ole B. Jensen August 13, 2016 at 12:32 am - Reply

Hello! How are you brothers and sisters. How was your
    jamb, waec, neco. When do you wrote your waec. Last year
    or this year. If you don’t like you score at all you can
    upgrade it by the addmission man of AAU if you want to upgrade your
    jamb, weac, neco, or you want to get addmission to
    2hundrend level,without starting from hundrend levle. Call
    the addmission office for help. +2349038694233. If you want
    to be a educated somebody in life you must read your
    books very very well. Married your studies. Education is the best
    success in life. I wish all the student good success in life.
    good bey

17. morren judiht August 13, 2016 at 1:37 am - Reply

Good day my fellow student. My name is morren judiht. I rote my waec this year. But my result was not good at all. My score was 99. So I was verry angry. I my father told elier that if I can be able to get up to 350 to 400 that is not going to take me to university. So I was scead. So I was on google seaching for help. So I saw a post. Upgrading of jamb score, waec score and neco is I saw the number. So I call the number and it wan a addimission office. So I told the my problem and they sald no problem. So the ask me about my registration number so I send it to the. And the ask me so few questions. And hi told me that his going to help me upgrade it to 380 so I was so glade. So after 5hour he call me and told me that it is don’t. I go online and check my result and my score was relly upgraded to 380. I was happy and my dad was happ too. So brothers and sisters if you want to upgrade your own now call the head office for help 09038694233. I thank mr Ole B. Jensen for my life and I thank God too..

18. Nelly August 13, 2016 at 2:42 am - Reply

Must Read for all WAEC 2016 candidates.And also a golden opportunity.
    For all WAEC candidates who wrote WAEC and didn’t get up to there required grades I want to let you all know that WAEC upgrade is on and for all interested candidates who failed their WAEC 2016 and still interested in upgrading their results and willing to upgrade their results call +2348103665947..100% Guarantee ____charges applied

19. Violet77 August 13, 2016 at 6:04 pm - Reply

WAEC GCE PROBLEM SOLVER IS HERE WITH THE HELP OF CALL MR EMMA TODAY ON 08158195899
    IS NO LONGER NEWS THAT MR EMMA AND SOME OTHER WAEC OFFICIALS HAS COME TOGETHER AND SEES REASONS TO HELP SOME CANDIDATE WHO ARE FACING DIFFICULT ON THERE WAEC GCE RESULT…IF YOU FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM PLEASE CALL MR KALU TODAY ON 08158195899 ___
    1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC RESULT
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS
    MR EMMA IS THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL THESE PROBLEMS FOR INDEED HE IS A GOOD MAN AND GOD SENT TO RESTORE MY HAPPINESS… CALL MR EMMA TODAY ON 08158195899

20. Abraham August 13, 2016 at 6:40 pm - Reply

WAEC exam is not easy to pass, My own was a different case
    cause I failed the subjects I need most I tried to look for were
    I could get help then a friend of mine gave me one of the
    WAEC officer’s number Mr ken telling me how he has been
    helping many people in their waec result and I called him he
    told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade the subject
    so I put all my trust in him though I have not seen him before
    the he told me to send my exam details and the next day he
    told me to go and check I was surprise and I went, I checked
    and I saw the great work he did all thanks to Mr ken my result
    was upgraded so if you need the same help in upgrading or
    you are having a withheld result here is some one you can
    trust you can call Mr ken on 08069528122

21. randy jenny August 13, 2016 at 10:24 pm - Reply

Please if any one need help to UPGRADE his or her

Waec result i will advice such a person to contact

Mr. Steven on (08137944928) because he works in Waec

office and he know what to do and how to do it to

Upgrade someone’s result. I contact him yesterday to

help me Upgrade mine because i failed Maths, English

and Govt, and that same yesterday after i did what

he asked me to do my result was upgraded. so contact

him to upgrade yours immediately because i so much

believe in him. thanks

22. randy jenny August 13, 2016 at 10:28 pm - Reply

Please if any one need help to UPGRADE his or her

Waec result i will advice such a person to contact

Mr. Steven on (08137944928) because he works in Waec

office and he know what to do and how to do it to

Upgrade someone’s result. I contact him yesterday to

help me Upgrade mine because i failed Maths, English

and Govt, and that same yesterday after i did what

he asked me to do my result was upgraded. so contact

him to upgrade yours immidiately because i so much

believe in him. Tanx

23. ANGELA August 13, 2016 at 10:50 pm - Reply

So Mr. steven was really able to upgrade my Waec

2016 result which i neva believe would be possible.

with the help of Mr. STEVEN my

English,Biology,physics and economices that waz

F9,E8 and D7 was upgraded to B3’s in all just within

18hours after i contacted him.So if you need help to

upgrade your own result i will advice you to contact

Mr. steven {08137944928} because he is the only that

has the power and the Link to help you and put a

smile on your face. Once again i say Tank u my Oga u

do well 4 me…

24. Emason August 13, 2016 at 10:56 pm - Reply

Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is

vivian last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers

where withheld of which i was already given

admission into the university, I cried all day

because i don’t want to stay at home for another one

year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one

david thanking Mr steven on how he helped him

release and upgrade his result so I called the

number that was on the post and Mr steven a direct

WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that

my problems are over that he will help me release my

result which to my greatest surprise my result was

release and he also upgrade my maths right now am

very happy and thankful to Mr david and to the

almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any

candidate who have this same problems or want to

upgrade his/her result or need assistance in any

should call Mr steven as well on his number

(08137944928) Thank you very much sir

25. Mr Bello August 13, 2016 at 11:35 pm - Reply

I WANT TO UPGRADE MY WAEC
    RESULT 2016.
    This is to inform you that
    the 2016 WAEC
    results has been released
    online and available.
    Call on 08161882392

26. Faith Olamde August 14, 2016 at 12:06 am - Reply

Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is Faith last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one Johnson thanking Mr. Nicholas Bello on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr. Nicholas Bello the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now
    am very happy and thankful to Mr. Nicholas Bello and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr. Nicholas Bello on his number. 07067768064 thank you very much sir and God bless you…

NOTE: CALL HIM NOW IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY

OF YOUR RESULT : Tel- 07067768064

27. afeisume precious August 14, 2016 at 5:29 pm - Reply

Hii all is it true dat waec made mistake?? And my results is
    Not too good

28. afeisume precious August 14, 2016 at 5:31 pm - Reply

I need help dis is my number 08137140091

29. Mr Francis August 18, 2016 at 10:27 am - Reply

All thanks to MR FRANCIS for helping me upgrade my waec result.Waec 2015 result has been released I went to check my result and it wasn’t so good I couldn’t tell my parents about it because this is the second time of writing waec exam, out of 9 papers I made only 5 my parents has been asking me about it and I have been given them excuses,I have heard about Waec upgrading I just thought it was some kind of fraud, maybe that was because I haven’t find some one who has really helped me.Once again all thanks to a waec officer MR FRANCIS for helping to upgrade my Waec result ,a friend of mine gave me his number telling me how he has helped so many people in Upgrading their result and helping them released their Withheld waec result so I decided to put my trust in him though I haven’t meant him because I have no option because I also took POST UTME this year so I called Mr FRANCIS I told him all my problems he told me not to worry he will help me ,he told me to send him my center number with the rest of my exam details and I did all what he ask me to do without hesitation ,surprisingly yesterday he called me and ask me to go and check again .I went and checked and I was surprised to see the changes he made he has upgraded the 4 subjects which I failed .Thanks to MR FRANCIS. my result has been upgraded and I can now show my parents my result. Waec result can be Upgraded with 100% sure with the help of MR FRANCIS i will be greedy if i dont share it with you who also needs help He is a man you can trust,you can call him on 07037145182 or 08051786972.

30. Olumen Irabor August 19, 2016 at 5:27 am - Reply

Out of my busy schedule, Am out here one more time to let you all that wrote WAEC,JAMB,NECO,WAEC GCE AND NECO GCE many years ago and the recent concluded WAEC EXAM AND THE ONGOING NECO EXAM to know that i am the only solution to your exam problems. Did you make mistake on your date of birth,your names,you did not write any subject well and need to get it upgraded,or you need answers to questions on the on going NECO EXAM and also you need to upgrade any of the exams you wrote in the past, The solution is here. If you know you wrote the just concluded WAEC and you know there are some subjects that you need upgrade on them, It is the right time to call now that the upgrading price is still very cheap and not on it high side. Because if the result is out it will be double the normal price. Is me personally making this post Dr Olumen Irabor. My direct phone number is:07060764708 call to get every of your exam problems solved.

31. osarbe sunny sunny August 20, 2016 at 8:14 pm - Reply

32. osarbe sunny sunned August 21, 2016 at 12:02 am - Reply

N.D.A 2016/17 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION HAS BEEN WRITTEN FOR HELP IN PROCESSING OF YOUR ADMISSION…call on this 08167390760

33. DESTINY August 22, 2016 at 12:22 am - Reply

Help me thank Mr STEVEN for what he have done in my life. all thanks to Mr STEVEN.. Mr STEVEN, help me upgrade
    my wace result after checking the result yesterday. If you need his help you can as wellcontact him : 08137944928..

34. Ogheneovo August 24, 2016 at 1:59 pm - Reply

I am Ogheneovo from delta state, I wrote waec exams last year but I didn’t make my waec, I fail Maths and Physis which I felt so bad , I met so many people on line who ate my money, This year I wrote again which I didn’t make my Maths and I’m going for Mechanical engineering and I was afraid , I met so many people on Internet which I don’t know, must of them are 419 not real, I met some of them who ate my money and was in pain for so long and a friend of mine who I told and direct me to a waec official Mr David that he can help me out with the problem. Mr David help me out with my problem , I have my Result now and happy with friend of mine who connect me to Mr David , Thanks also and I really appreciate, thanks to Mr David . In case you found your self over this problem with your result contact the WAEC official who helped me on : 0802 604 3369

35. akanb August 30, 2016 at 2:05 pm - Reply

WAEC /NECO/GCE/JAMB UPGRADE 2016/2017
    CALL MR AKANBI ON 08132406283
    Waec gce 2016 result has been released, All thanks to

Mr AKNBI from waec office for helping me to upgrade

My Gce result, I checked my result and it wasn’t good

at all,and this is my second time of writing waec exam,I

was having only six credits, I couldn’t tell my parents

about it because of my previous failure and even my

admission just push through and i needed two more

credits for my adimission push because of this same

problem, I decided to browse through the Internet to

see if someone will help me before my mom finds out,

then I saw a comment about Mr Emma on how he has

been helping many waec students upgrading and

releasing their Held results, I couldn’t believe it my self

though is not everybody one should trust, BUT when I

dialed the number and I explained everything to him I

told him if waec result can be upgraded and he told me

it’s very possible he told me to send my exam details

which I did and I did all what he asked me to do

without hesitation surprisingly yesterday he called me

to go and check the result again which I did and I saw

that all the subjects I failed was upgraded
    All thanks to Mr AKANBI, My waec gce result was

upgraded if you are looking for someone you can trust

with your waec problem is Mr AKANBI, I am happy am

free with waec problems now and I can now show my

parents my result. if you need the same help you can

call Mr AKANBI on 08132406283 HE ALSO

UPGRADE THAT OF LAST YEAR TO 2014 IF YOU

ARE INTERESTED CALL HIM AND be FREE NOW .

36. happy September 15, 2016 at 9:35 pm - Reply

Hello every one my name is HAPPY, i am here in Lagos state i want to use this Great opportunity to thank MR AYO FEMI for helping me out with my WAEC G.C.E, i was already offered admission in University of Lagos, but suddenly when i checked my G.C.E result it was very bad and all hope was lost thinking that my admission will be canceled not knowing that i will be able to upgrade it, so i now explain everything to a friend of mine and she now told me that there is a solution to this my problem she now introduce me to MR AYO FEMI which contact is 07063107358 i now called him and explain every thing to him, he now told me that every thing is going to be fine, he now ask me to foreword all my exam details to him, i now foreword every thing to him within the next three hours MR AYO FEMI call me to go and check when i get to the cafe with my brother we now print it out, my greatest surprise was that my result was upgrade, so any one having problem with his or her result, i will advice you to kindly contact MR AYO FEMI ON:07063107358 for assistance

37. peter September 16, 2016 at 11:04 am - Reply

image Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is peter last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year.
    One day, i saw a post on the internet by one blessing thanking Mr ayo femi on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr ayo femi the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surpprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to Mr ayo femi and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr ayo femi on his number 07063107358

38. Maria Cluz October 7, 2016 at 9:51 pm - Reply

NOTICE…….. NOTICE……… NOTICE
    DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR WAEC NECO JAMB GCE OR
    NABTEB RESULT? CONTACT MR PETER EDUARDO NOW ON
    08133846579

HELLO EVERY BODY GREETING TO YOU ALL, My name is
    CHUCKWUEMEKA AMARACHI last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year.i saw a post on the internet by one MICHEAL thanking MR PETER EDUARDO on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and MR PETER EDUARDO the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to MR PETER EDUARDO and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call MR PETER EDUARDO on his number (08133846579)

IF YOU ARE FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM CALL MR PETER EDUARDO TODAY ON 08133846579

1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC RESULT
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS

MR PETER EDUARDO AND YOU WONT REGRET IT … CALL MR PETER EDUARDO ON 08133846579
    Thank you very much sir and God bless you.

39. sharon October 13, 2016 at 11:32 am - Reply

hurry
    my 2016 withheld waec result has just been released with the help of waec agent ade…..no scam and no payments
    if you need his help call 09052010791

40. mary October 13, 2016 at 5:43 pm - Reply

Hello my fellow student,i would like to use this medium to thank mr alex who helped me
    upgrade my waec result, i had written the exam
    many times but could not make my maths until i
    got Mr alex number from a friend i called him
    and told him my problem ,i was shocked when the
    next day he sent me a pin ,in which i used in
    checking my result,and as God would have it i
    made my maths b3,friends i was also told that he
    help in the upgrade of all kind of result ,he even
    helped my friend to upgrade her jamb result with 2010,. You can call him now 07032076032

41. petee November 8, 2016 at 10:53 am - Reply

Hello every one out there I want to share my little story about my weac and jamb this year. It wasn’t easy for me at all. You will not believe I have been writing weac for long now and jamb. The first year I started writing all this exam was the year 2007, I took weac and jamb the same time believe me I mess up every thing I never give up 2008 I took another one like that again the same thing happened again I started asking my self what is wrong were have I wronged any body, this time I said to my self I’m not going to take any fucking exam this time I give up 2012 one of my friend we both fish secondary schooling the same time has already enter the university, she came to me and ask me, how far for your school stuff I told her a beg nor just go there she was like what happen, I told her everything. She started giving me hope again processes of talking to me she called one mans name Mr James he works in the ministry of education she gave he his number she said I should call he and tell him my problem. I did as I was told, to God be the glory today am not a student. I finally gain admission in to the university of Ekpoma (AAU) in the year 2013 by his grace I will soon be a graduate. Why am I sharing this now for you not to give up you to can help you self by calling him on….or talk to him on whatsapp….thank you as you read it God bless you I wish you all good luck.

42. citybaze November 9, 2016 at 10:08 pm - Reply

Weac team Said They are not ready to adopt CBT. How did you fell about this Good or bad, see the news here http://citybaze.com/2016/07/16/we-are-not-ready-to-adopt-cbt-now-waec/

43. mark November 19, 2016 at 7:50 pm - Reply

Hi everyone, how are you doing today, my name is BISI ADEBANJO i am from ogun state i wrote my WAEC GC early this year at Odonguyan Grammar School with few of my friends that coudnt afford a special centre too.When the result came out, unfortunately for me i didnt pass infact i failed woefully.I cried the day light out as a matterof fact i was already thinking of how to get money to enrol waec again and which trade i will learn before then but i was encouraged abit when i found out my friends tolani and jeremiah also failed so i was like “afterall am not the only one”.So one blessed day jeremiah told me about a post he saw online about one MR godstime and how he has helped people upgrade there results, at first i kicked against it and i told him it was one of those fraudstars. Later he was able to convinced me so we gave it a trail and that changed the whole story.My result is now upgraded and owe it all to MR godstime .So friends wipe your tears the solution to all bad result is here, call mr godstime on this number**** and thank me later remain bless, love you all.

44. mary November 24, 2016 at 5:33 pm - Reply

Out of my busy schedule, Am out here one more time to let you all that wrote WAEC,JAMB,NECO,WAEC GCE AND NECO GCE many years ago and the recent concluded WAEC EXAM AND THE ONGOING NECO EXAM to know that i am the only solution to your exam problems. Did you make mistake on your date of birth,your names,you did not write any subject well and need to get it upgraded,or you need answers to questions on the on going NECO EXAM and also you need to upgrade any of the exams you wrote in the past, The solution is here. If you know you wrote the just concluded WAEC and you know there are some subjects that you need upgrade on them, It is the right time to call now that the upgrading price is still very cheap and not on it high side. Because if the result is out it will be double the normal price. Is me personally making this post mr alex. My direct phone number is:***call to get every of your exam problems solved.

AGAIN I AM WARNING YOU ALL NOW OOO THAT I AM THE ONLY REAL WAEC OFFICIAL YOU CAN CALL FOR EXAM RUNS AND UPGRADE!! mr alex: . Beware of fake officials. Non here apart from me.

45. smith December 12, 2016 at 3:01 pm - Reply

Hi everyone, how are you doing today, my name is BISI ADEBANJO i am from ogun state i wrote my WAEC Gc early this year at Odonguyan Grammar School with few of my friends that couldn’t afford a special center too.When the result came out, unfortunately for me i didnt pass in fact i failed woefully.I cried the day light out as a matter-of fact i was already thinking of how to get money to enroll waec again and which trade i will learn before then but i was encouraged abit when i found out my friends tolani and Jeremiah also failed so i waS like “after all am not the only one”.So one blessed day jeremiah told me about a post he saw online about one MR TUNDE and how he has helped people upgrade there results, at first i kicked against it and i told him it was one of those fraudsters. Later he was able to convinced me so we gave it a trail and that changed the whole story.My result is now upgraded and owe it all to MR TUNDE.So friends wipe your tears the solution to all bad result is here, call Mr tunde +2348131959706 or +2348131959706 and thank me later remain bless, love you all..

46. James McCants December 20, 2016 at 11:11 am - Reply

WAEC GCE exam is not easy to pass, My own was a different case cause I failed the subjects I need most I tried to look for were I could get help then a friend of mine gave me one of the WAEC officer’s number Mr Austin telling me how he has been helping many people in their waec result and I called him he told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade the subject so I put all my trust in him though I have not seen him before the he told me to send my exam details and the next day he told me to go and check I was surprise and I went, I checked and I saw the great work he did all thanks to Mr Austin my result was upgraded so if you need the same help in upgrading or you are having a withheld result here is some one you can trust you can call Mr Austin on 08134482111

47. Richard Henry December 23, 2016 at 7:04 am - Reply

UPGRADING OF YOUR WEAC,NECO,GCE,AND JAMB RESULT CONTACT MR. LARRY 08148676459
    All thanks to larry for helping me upgrade my JAMB result.JAMB 2016 result
    has been released I went to check my result and it wasn’t so good I
    couldn’t tell my parents about it because this is the second time of
    writing JAMB exam, out of 9 papers I made only 4 my parents has been asking
    me about it and I have been given them excuses, I have heard about JAMB
    upgrading I just thought it was some kind of fraud, maybe that was because
    I haven’t find some one who has really helped me. Once again all thanks to
    a JAMB officer mr larry for helping to upgrade my JAMB result ,a friend of
    mine gave me his number telling me how he has helped so many people in
    Upgrading their result and helping them upgrading their JAMB,WAEC,NECO,AND GCE.result
    so I decided to put my trust in him though I haven’t meant him, I have no
    you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him on
    0814 CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT :08148676459 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08148676459 Now! Charges
    Applies and 100% Guaranteed© Thank

48. sofia onyebuagu December 23, 2016 at 5:32 pm - Reply

hello my fellow students,i am sofia onyebuagu from imo state.iam a candidate of this concluded waec gce.i tried to

checked my waec gce result and it was with held and that made me worried and confused on what to do because is my

3rd time of writing the exam i was afraid because i failed the previous ones and my stepmom told me that if i

failed this one i will go and learn tailoring ..which is never my dream.as i was checking through the internet i

saw so many numbers but i was confused on whom to call for help until when i read about 5 comments saying good

things about Mr SULE about how is work really brought about joy to them.immediately i called him for help and he

promised to help me..i am here to return my esteem gratitude to Mr SULE for not only helping me to to check my

waec gce buthe also upgraded it for me and now i am saying bye bye to waec gce.if you are facing similar waec gce

problems,kindly call this god fearing and straight forward Mr SULE now on +2348132869312 for assistance because

there are many persons pirating themselves to be waec gce admin..once again the number is +2348132869312

49. Richard Henry December 27, 2016 at 11:00 am - Reply

and I was surprised to see the changes he made he has upgraded the 5
    subjects which I failed .Thanks to mr larry my result has been upgraded and
    I can now show my parents my result. GCE result can be Upgraded with 100%
    sure with the help of mr larry i will be greedy if i don’t share it with
    you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him on
    0814 CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT LIKE GCE,WAEC NECO JAMB :08148676459 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08148676459 Now! Charges

you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him on
    0814 CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT :08148676459 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08148676459 Now! Charges
    Applies and 100% Guaranteed© Thank

51. sonia January 27, 2017 at 10:08 am - Reply

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT THIS IS TO CONGRATULATE ALL WAEC/NECO CANDIDATE THAT WROTE EXAMS THIS YEAR THIS IS ALSO TO INFORM ALL OUR CANDIDATE THAT UPGRADING OF JAMB/WAEC/NECO RESULT IS REAL HERE IS A VERY BIG OPPORTUNITY TO UPGRADE YOUR RESULT… SUCH AS JAMB CBT WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, …. FOR MORE INFO CONTACT 08108662232 TO RELEASE YOUR WITHHELD RESULT. if you know that you are having problem with any of the subject this is the right time for you to upgrade your result now, because it’s not easy to write exam for more than once and also to resolve any other problem call: 08108662232 or 08033145542 for help now.. Remember don’t think all hope call us today for us to rectify your problem_ Also remember the upgrading usually take 1 hour 30 minute.. Before we tell you to go and check your result.. Mobile line_ Tel: 08108662232 or 08033145542. This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel:08108662232 Now! Charges Applies. ========= NOTE:>> CHARGES APPLIED AND THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATES ONLY.0810866223

52. jannifer February 10, 2017 at 2:53 am - Reply

Upgrading of Waec is 100% possible with the help of Mr micheal in the Waec office
    you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i
    my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy that i am in school now and
    all was due to the help of Mr micheal who helped me to upgrade my Maths which have been giving me problem, i will advice if you have any subjects giving you problems in your waec or having other issues in your waec? Don’t waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number i am very sure he will help you out. 09068427153

53. jannifer March 4, 2017 at 1:00 am - Reply

I can now show my parents my result. GCE result can be Upgraded with 100%
    sure with the help of mr larry i will be greedy if i don’t share it with
    you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him on
    0814 CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT :08070681575 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates
    Applies and 100% Guaranteed© Thank Should Tel: 08070681575 Now!

We LOVE Comments!