Buhari Appoints New Heads for ITF, SON, NITDA, 10 Others.
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved new appointments in 13 Federal Government agencies.
The appointments according to a statement by the Director (Press) in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Bolaji Adebiyi, include the Following:
- Mr. Joseph Ari as Director-General of Industrial Training Fund (ITF),
- Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami) as Director-General of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
- Engineer Simbi Kesiye Wabote as the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Content Monitoring Board,
- Director-General of the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) is Aboloma Osita Anthony.
- Director-General of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is Mamman Amadu,
- Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) has Barrister Sharon Ikeazor as Executive Secretary,
- New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD) National Coordinator/CEO is Princess Akodundo Gloria,
- Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF) new Executive Secretary is Alhaji Ahmed Bobboi,
- Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority has Umana Okon Umana as Managing Director.
- Sa’adiya Faruq as Federal Commissioner for the National Commission for Refugees,
- Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) new Chairman is Engineer Usman Abubakar,
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) has Dr. Bello Aliyu Gusau as the Executive Secretary
- Yewande Sadiku is the Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).