UNIZIK Part-Time Program Forms Released – 2016/17 Session.
The authorities of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Progamme (CEP) invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the university part-time degree programmes admission for the 2016/2017 academic session.
UNIZIK PART-TIME DEGREE QUALIFICATIONS.
The minimum academic qualification is exactly
the same as for those applying for admission
through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their
equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements
must also be fulfilled. Candidates with
November/December 2016 results are not
permitted to apply.
UNIZIK PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
1. Dept of Agricultural Economics and Extension
2. Dept of Animal Science and Technology
3. Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
4. Department of Fisheries and Aqua culture
5. Department of Food Science and Technology
6. Dept of Forestry and Wildlife Management
7. Dept of Soil Science and Land Resources Mgt
B. FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Dept of English Language and Literature
2. Dept of History and International Studies
3. Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
4. Department of Linguistics
5. Dept of Modern and European Languages
6. Department of Philosophy
7. Department of Religion and Human Relations
8. Department of Music
C. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1 Dept of Adult Education with Options
Adult Education/Mass Communication
Adult Education/Political Science
2. Department of Educational Management &
Policy with Options
Education Management & Policy/Accountancy
Education Mgt & Policy/Business
Education Mgt & Policy/Health Education
Education Mgt & Policy/Political Science
Education Mgt & Policy/Computer Science
Education Mgt & Policy/Cooperative
Economics & Mgt
Education Management & Policy/Economics
Education Management & Policy/English
Education Management & Policy/Igbo
Education Management & Policy/History
3. Dept of Early Childhood & Primary Education
4. Dept of Educational Foundations with Options
Educational Foundations/Political Science
5. Dept of Guidance & Counselling with Options
Guidance & Counselling/Psychology
Guidance & Counselling/Biology
6. Dept of Human Kinetics and Health Education
7. Dept of Library and Information Science
8. Dept of Science Education with Options
Science Education/Integrated Science
Science Education/Computer Science
9. Dept of Vocational Education with Options
Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
Business Education/Secretarial Technology
Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
Technical Education – Auto Mechanical
Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics.
UNIZIK PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION
METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Sale of forms is currently on and ends on Friday 30th September, 2016. The following procedure
should be adopted by the candidates:-
• Come to the Registration point at the CEP Unit
and generate RRR for application form fee
• With the RRR printout, proceed to any Bank
within the Campus for payment of application
form fee of N10,000. Then
• Come back to the registration point at the CEP
Unit for online Registration.
UNIZIK PART-TIME DEGREE FORM
Candidate should then
• Proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a
photocopy of the online Application form
printout with photocopies of the claimed
qualifications securely attached to the application
form on or before Friday, 30th September 2016.
• Candidates for Pre-Admission examination
must appear physically for Biometric Data
Capturing at the CEP Unit Registration Centre
between Friday 14th October and Friday 28th
October 2016, at 8.00am daily.
Failure to appear for Biometric Capturing
automatically disqualifies the candidate from
participating in the Pre-Admission examination.
The CEP Pre-Admission examination is scheduled
for Saturday November 26th, 2016 by 8:00am.
PLEASE NOTE: NO CANDIDATE WHO IS NOT CAPTURED WILL TAKE THE EXAMINATION.