AAMA Awards: Nomination Categories.
The Anambra Arise Media Group has released the list of nomination categories for the 2016 AAMA Awards. Nominations of worthy candidates are hereby open to the public in the categories shown below:
Anambra Arise Media Group is a REGISTERED Non-Governmental Organization of Online MEDIA PRACTITIONERS who selflessly and unbiasedly work round the clock in an effort to reposition the State for the better as well as enhancing better relationship/communication and mass sensitization/awareness for Ndi Anambra across the globe, through proper and effective dissemination/execution of well-articulated programs through the social/electronic media, and other relevant platforms.
ALSO SEE: MTV MAMA 2016: SEE FULL LIST OF WINNERS
‘You may know someone whose accomplishments make them a worthy RECIPIENT of AAM ACHIEVERS AWARD 2016.’
WHEN AND WHERE????
AAMA AWARDS 2016 would be conferred on the outstanding ACHIEVERS during a ceremony to be held in conjunction with a BANQUET on 3rd December,2016
OBJECTIVE OF THE AAMA AWARDS CATEGORIES.
AAMA AWARDS FOR PUBLIC FIGURES CATEGORY.
AAMA AWARD for Public Figures is ideally placed to identify and reward Individuals of Outstanding Public Figures who have been able to achieve success while acting in an ethical responsible manner. This category is not open for nomination, individuals to be awarded are decided by ‘Award Committee’ and ‘Consultants’
AAMA AWARDS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA CATEGORY.
Ambition of this AAMA AWARD for Social Media Practitioners is to accelerate the development of ethical use of social media practitioners by recognizing and promoting individuals who has contributed positively in Anambra State through Social Media.
AAMA AWARDS 2016 would be a wonderful opportunity for AAMG in fulfilling it’s heritage as ‘SHOW THE LIGHT’
AAMA AWARDS 2016 for Social Media Category is seeking for Nominations on the followings:
SOCIAL MEDIA CATEGORY :
1) Arise Mark Hanson Award :
*You may know someone who is not above 30 years and he’s a model for the youths.
2) Arise Social Media Political Writer of The Year.
*This is open for best writer and contributor on governance and politics.
3) Arise Social Media Entrepreneur of The Year.
*This is open for Online wealth creators.
4) Arise Social Media Person of The Year.
*This is open for Media Mobilization and followers.
5) Arise Social Media Female Person Of The Year.
*This is open for the best political writer and contributor.
6) Arise Social Media Program Of The Year.
*This is open for Educating Programs aimed at enlightening the general public.
7) Arise Social Media Young Entrant Of The Year.
*This is open for aged not above 35 years.
8) Arise Ethical Social Media Person of the Year.
*This is open for Best Use of Discussions, Images, Choice of Words and Engagement.
9) Arise Best Business Blog of the Year.
*This is open for Blogs used in dissemination of Informations on Anambra State Government and Politics.
10) Arise Social Media Sports Personality of the Year. *This is open for Sports Writers and Commentaries.
11) Arise Best In-House Team/ The Media Team of The Year.
*This is open for Media Teams.
12) Arise Media Excellence Service Award.
*This is open for Media Assistants in Government agencies, Executives, Honorable Members.
13) Arise Media Pro-Active Award.
*This is not open for nomination.
NB: Board Members of Anambra Arise Group are not eligible for Award Recognition.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR AAMA AWARDS NOMINATION.
- Individuals and Blogs should forward their nominations.
- Nominations starts on October 21 and closes by 12midnight of 6th November, 2016.
- A Nominee may be rejected if adequate details are not provided.
- Details of nominees nominated to include: Names, e-mail, town and local government, and other brief details.
- Three (3) finalist from each category to be short listed on November 11, 2016.
- Award may not be given, if nominees are found unsuitable.
- Decision of Award Committee and Consultants will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Each Award comes with an ATTACHED Gift/prizes.
- Award Winners to be cited on PROJECTOR.
- Runner-ups may get only citation.