Anambra Cyber Awards Nomination Categories.
THE Anambra Cyber Awards (ACA), in its maiden edition, celebrate the very best in Anambra State Social Media Communications sand reward the individuals, groups and organisations who are using online platforms to communicate in fresh and innovative ways.
The awards are open to all persons and corporate organisations using the cyberspace for creative, design, digital, marketing, advertising, entrepreneurship, governance, media and public relations that are of Anambra State origin.
The awards will celebrate exceptional agencies, campaigns and talents in 40 categories. The judging will be done by the people through an open and transparent voting process on the official Facebook Page.
The call for nomination opens on October 17, the closing date for nomination is November 16, with the shortlist announced on November 17 to be followed by open voting by the online community. Voting will end on December 8, 2016.
The winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony at the Prince Paradise Hotel and Suites, Awka on Friday, December 9, 2016.
This year’s event will be hosted by Anambra’s best presenter and broadcaster featuring musical arts, drama and red carpet experience with special appearance of Anambra born Nigeria’s top blogger.
The Anambra Cyber Awards are brought to you by Anambra Blog in partnership with other leading firms and agencies.
For Sponsorship Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0803 699 4226
1. Social Media Personality of the Year – Female
2. Social Media Personality of the Year – Male
3. Pro-Government Social Media Influencer – Female
4. Pro-Government Social Media Influencer – Male
5. Best Constructive Critic of the Government – Female
6. Best Constructive Critic of the Government – Male
7. Facebook Influencer of the Year – Female
8. Facebook Influencer of the Year – Male
9. Twitter Influencer of the Year – Female
10. Twitter Influencer of the Year – Male
11. Instagram Influencer of the Year – Female
12. Instagram Influencer of the Year – Male
13. WhatsApp Influencer of the Year – Female
14. WhatsApp Influencer of the Year – Male
15. Social Media Entrepreneur of the Year – Female
16. Social Media Entrepreneur of the Year – Male
17. Blogger of the Year – Female
18. Blogger of the Year – Male
19. Group Admin of the Year – Female
20. Group Admin of the Year – Male
21. Social Media Team of the Year
22. Best Use of Imagery/Graphics
23. Best Use of Video
24. Best Use of Live Video
25. Best Innovative Use of Social Media
26. Most Active House Member
27. Most Active Traditional Ruler
28. Most Active Priest
29. Face of Social Media 2016
30. Blog of the Year
31. Best Use of Social Media for Political Campaign
32. Best Use of Social for Social Orientation
33. Social Media Friendly Radio Brand
34. Social Media Friendly Newspaper Brand
35. Social Media Friendly Television Brand
36. Social Media Friendly Magazine
37. Best Campus-based Blog
38. Best Online Group on Community Development
39. Best Facebook Group
40. Best Online Programme
NOTE THESE DATELINES
Nomination Starts: October 17, 2016.
Nomination Ends: November 16, 2016.
Shortlisting On: November 17, 2016.
Voting Starts: November 18, 2016.
Voting Ends: December 8, 2016.
Start Nominating Now!!!
Text: Name of Your Nominee and Category to 0817 194 9838
ACA… Rewarding the Best in Social Media!