Apply For N-Power Job 2017.
The Federal Government has announced that the 2017 application portal for the N-Power Programme will be officially opened on May 29, 2017. Interested Candidates from across the country are invited to apply…
If you need a step-by-step guide on how to apply, here is the application process:
- First visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign in.
- Click through the various programmes and choose the one that suites you and then click on apply at the bottom of the page
- Fill the form carefully and be certain to provide accurate information and documents to support your application.
- After submitting you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of the application.
- After 48hours you will be notified by email and the registration portal whether you are eligible for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent programs.
- If you are successful you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and program specific test.
- Depending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program.
- You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place.
- Specific information and program details will now be sent to your email.
- If at any point you encounter a challenge in filling your form you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch Video below: