Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2017 is Out!
The Nigerian Navy has announced the commencement of 2017 recruitment for Able bodied Nigerians into the Organization. See Requirements and How to Register Below.
Announcing the development, naval chief of staff, Ibok Ete Ibas, said the 2017 recruitment exercise is free of charge for applicants, and that interested candidates are to apply once.
He added that multiple online application will lead to disqualification of candidate.
”On submission, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include; declaration and certification by parents/guardian, Local government area certificate form, Police certification form and guarantor form.‘’
Date For Commencement / Closing of Online Registration
The application/ Online registration starts on 1st July, 2017 and ends 30th July, 2017.
The recruitment exercise will commence with an aptitude test and screening of certificates of candidates at designated centres for various States across the country on October 7.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call support line 08159999011 from 9am to 4pm on working days.
- Also, Candidates are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
- Please note that the Nigerian Navy on Wednesday, June 14, warned prospective applicants seeking employment on the activities of fraudsters currently operating fake online recruitment sites.
Requirements for the 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment exercise
1. Applicants Must Possess a minimum of five credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive)
2. Candidates must be between 18-22 years old for O/level applicants while 24-26 are acceptable limits for those with ND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department, MTD respectively.
3. Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
4. Required height of 1.7m for male and 1.67m for female applicants.
However, Navy Capt. Suleiman Dahun, the director of information, in a statement issued in Abuja, said for the avoidance of doubt, the portal for registration of candidates for the 2017 Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise has not been opened.