How To Do Jamb Change Of Course 2018.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has announced the commencement of its 2018 “Change Of Course, Institution and Correction of Data’ process for UTME candidates. Here’s how to Do Jamb Change Of Course 2018.
The JAMB board has directed all candidates who wish to change their course/ institution to proceed to the board’s site and follow the procedure as displayed.
JAMB 2018 Change Of Course & Institution Cost
The process is currently ongoing and costs N2, 500 only and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board.
All candidates who wish to effect changes on either their course institution or their bio-data can proceed to do so at the closest JAMB CBT accredited centre. All processes are done ONLINE!
JAMB 2018 Correction Of Data
The Board also revealed that Candidates can correct their Bio-data which include your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin.
How To Do JAMB Change Of Course, Institution And Correction Of Data
Before you proceed to do that, please make sure you do the following;
-Be sure of the Course/Institution you would like to make changes. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
-Ensure verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut off mark higher than your score.
– Ensure you select a Course/Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
– You can carry out all of the processes listed below at a JAMB accredited center.
Step-By-Step: How To Do JAMB Change Of Course 2018
Log into your jamb profile
Open the menu tab on your jamb profile
Click ‘Register’ under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data
Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank.
After paying N2500 at the bank plus additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service
All candidates must also note the following;
– You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
– Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done twice.
-There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
– The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N2,500.
– You can use the one time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went.