Osun Guber Election 2018 | Ilesha East & Ilesha West Unofficial Result
As Osun State Voters head to the Polls to choose a Successor to outgoing Governor, Rauf Aregbesola, today, September 22, here are the first official / Unofficial results from Osogbo LGA.
The 5 major contestants for the Osun Guber 2018 elections are:
- Gboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress (APC),
- Iyiola Omisore of the Social Democratic Party (SDP),
- Moshood Adeoti of the African Democratic Party (ADP),
- Ademola Adeleke of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and
- Fatai Akinbade of the African Democratic Congress (ADC)
The huge number of PVC holders presents both a challenge and opportunity for the candidates one way or the other.
Osun Guber Election 2014 Standings
The Official result of the 2014 Governorship elections in Osun State can serve as a guide to how voters react to the parties.
Will the events of Osun 2014 Guber be repeated today?
Osun 2014 governorship election results:
Key: LG – APC – PDP
- AIfedayo 4,225 – 3982
- Boluwaduro 4,891 – 5,035
- Ilesha East 16,106 – 5,913
- Odo Otin 11,950 – 12,902
- Ilesha West 15,427 5,449
- Orolu 8,558 6,786
- Oriade 12,523 10,214
- Atakumosa 6,928 5,142
- Ede South 11,738 7,462
- Ila Oragun 10,825 7,916
- Boripe 12,723 9,344
- Irepodun 13,314 7,386
- Ife Central 9,680 24,555
- Ife East 13,821 20,831
- Ola Oluwa 7,927 4,963
- Isokan 9,758 10,028
- Ife North 8,603 9,841
- Ede North 15,403 10,427
- Ifelodun 17,447 12,442
- Ayedaade 12,801 11,255
- Obokun 11,696 8,618
- Irewole 18,328 10,330
- Egbedore 10,215 7024
- Aiyedire 7,724 7,813
- Iwo 20,827 15,493
- Osogbo 39,983 11,513
- Olorunda 26,551 8,483
- Ife South 7,325 12,811
- Atakumota East 9,287 6,294 (Election did not hold in Alarere polling unit)
- Ejigbo 17,700 12,495 (11 polling units had over voting and forged signatures) Gbongan and Odeomu These are towns whose voting patterns are unpredictable.
How Osun Voters React To The 5 Parties
There are supporters of each of the five leading parties in the two towns. Yet, the majority may vote for the APC, the party having been impacting their lives and communities in the last eight years.
In all, the four candidates that will most likely have the highest votes are Oyetola, Omisore, Adeoti and Adeleke in that order according to The Nation
Osun Guber 2018 Ilesha East & Ilesha West LG Result (Unofficial & Official)
See LIVE UPDATES and Unofficial Results from the Osun 2018 Governorship election in Osogbo LGA below.