JAMB UPDATE: Affected Candidates Should Read This
In Conclusion to the release of the 2019 JAMB result on the JAMB result checker 2019 portal, several candidates started complaining of their JAMB results being withheld, and are waiting to know when JAMB will release withheld results.
Still on the JAMB withheld result update, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Prof. Oloyode while announcing the release of the 2019 UTME results last Saturday disclosed that some results have been withheld due to some irregularities which include biometric issues and multiple registrations.
JAMB has provided solutions for candidates whose 2019 JAMB result is withheld. If you have issues seeing your JAMB result or receive a message which says result withheld, pending verification, you are advised to login to your JAMB portal.
If you see the error message below, while trying to check your JAMB result, do not panic.
‘Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.’
You will be asked to upload some documents which will prompt the release of your JAMB result, in case you are wondering when JAMB will release withheld results.
How To Fix JAMB Withheld Result Issue
Clicking on the previous message that appeared, will reveal the one below:
‘Dear Candidate, Your withheld due to what appears as multiple registrations matched by face or fingerprint. You are therefore required to upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
2. Your WAEC/NECO Result
3. Where You Do not have your WAEC/NECO certificate, please provide examination number
4. Required look alike information. Also, load the same information for your look alike or any person who may have used any fingers for your registration.This is how to set yourself free from JAMB withheld result
JAMB Multiple Registration: How to Upload Your Look Alike Information
- Visit JAMB e-Facility Portal via https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility../
- Enter your JAMB Email Address and Password
- Tap Log in to continue
- Click on the 2019 Registration Link Only, a drop-down menu will be displayed.
- Select and Click on the Link Look-Alike Information
- On Your JAMB Look Alike Information Dashboard do the following;
- Upload your Date of Birth Certificate
- Upload your WAEC/GCE/NECO Certificate (if Available)
- Type in your WAEC/GCE/NECO Examination Number (Mandatory)
- Select the State Where Physical Inspection can be conducted
If you have other relevant supporting documents, you can also upload them on this section.
- Review your information and click on submit
NOTE: The maximum size allowed for JAMB document upload, is 300KB.